What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non-eels footy stuff

TheParraboy

Staff member
Green doesn't offer any impact of the bench, are we are relying on DBrown and Moses to get injured in a game?

Id rather we put Jai Field at 14, he will be a sensation I reckon as a 10-15 spurt before HT or FT. Taka does a decent job as well for versatility in case of injuries across a few positions

hineyrulz

Post Whore
We could do a hell of a lot worse, plenty of experience and a calm head on his shoulders. If the price is right come on dowwwwwwwwwwn!!!!!

Gronk

Staff member
Adam Fanua-Blake - "Erin Molan is a racist for her pooka mooka looka pronunciation of Pacific names"

Also AFB to ref " f**king genius".

^^^ word filter for someone with learning and cognitive difficulties.

:grimacing:

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
We could do a hell of a lot worse, plenty of experience and a calm head on his shoulders. If the price is right come on dowwwwwwwwwwn!!!!!
Why would the price be right? He's worth the type of money you pay to an 80 minute playmaker. Surely he's worth more to a worse club than he is to us.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Why would the price be right? He's worth the type of money you pay to an 80 minute playmaker. Surely he's worth more to a worse club than he is to us.
Depends how badly the Warriors management want him and the Isaac Moses Stain gone.

He showed the other night he still has got a bit to offer. The Dogs should be chasing him.

Last edited:

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
The Matty Johns podcast on the Superleague war is a compelling listen.

Seriously wished that Blocker would have shut the f**k up though and let the main actors tell the story.

Gronk

Staff member
The two Dogs players who got jiggy with school girls [ aka sexual misconduct involving high school girls during the club's pre-season trip] have had their contract unrippedup on appeal.

Noise

Coach
Does that mean CHN can play after next week, which would be 10 games (provided he gets a contract)?

T.S Quint

Coach
The two Dogs players who got jiggy with school girls [ aka sexual misconduct involving high school girls during the club's pre-season trip] have had their contract unrippedup on appeal.

They still aren’t contracted to the Dogs though, right?
Canterbury has full reason to cancel their contracts due to their behaviour, which cost them a massive deal with a major sponsor.

Gronk

Staff member
They still aren’t contracted to the Dogs though, right?
Canterbury has full reason to cancel their contracts due to their behaviour, which cost them a massive deal with a major sponsor.
Reidy reckons they will both end up elsewhere. Two quality players to be fair.

T.S Quint

Coach
Reidy reckons they will both end up elsewhere. Two quality players to be fair.

Ah yep, that sounds right. When you said their contracts have been “unrippedup” I thought you meant that Canterbury has to take them back. Their contracts are still ripped up, they are just allowed to sign somewhere else now.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

I wonder why the discrepancy. Would it be based on the acts that took place, the age of the girls or just how hot they were? I'm sure Twizzle will be happy for us to speculate.

Gronk

Staff member
Ah yep, that sounds right. When you said their contracts have been “unrippedup” I thought you meant that Canterbury has to take them back. Their contracts are still ripped up, they are just allowed to sign somewhere else now.
Not so sure. I just watched Reidy on NRL tonight and he reckons the foward merkin will be available for the Dogs Rnd11 and the winger the following week.

Gronk

Staff member
Penrith winger Charlie “Shit” Staines had the boys over after the win. Oops.

Gronk

Staff member
Also on NRL tonight they said that Charlie ended up in ER with “lock jaw”. You should consult your teenage kids about that.

Latest posts