What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greatest Dives

Walpole

Juniors
And he managed to rustle people's jimmies!

I found it hilarious, tbh.

I don't condone it - I reckon if you want to be the tough guy, then play tough -, but he put that Tigers player in his place.

The way he bounced right back up, after he got the penalty...I see why Tigers fans (and maybe neutral fans) would have been annoyed, but I thought it was hilarious.
Haha, put that Tigers player in his place? Brown ran it on the next play and got buried by the same bloke. Last thing Brown is or has ever been is a tough guy.

Fangs

Coach
Found it...

23min 40seconds in.

And watch the Nissan Replay for multiple angles. Rex wasn’t happy..

giphy.gif

Eelementary

Post Whore
Brown won the penalty for feigning an injury, fair enough. But he then ran full pelt at debutant Blore twice and got smashed both times. Points to the young buck I reckon.

Yeah, fair call.

I actually loved that passage of play - Brown feigning an injury, trying to win a penalty, and then the young buck, fired up, and with a point to prove, trying to smash him (and succeeding)...it was great footy.

myrrh ken

First Grade
Gallen falling over against the Tigers in 2017 was a classic. Then getting upset when he got called out. Not sure if genuine or just trolling

no name

Coach
And he managed to rustle people's jimmies!

I found it hilarious, tbh.

I don't condone it - I reckon if you want to be the tough guy, then play tough -, but he put that Tigers player in his place.

The way he bounced right back up, after he got the penalty...I see why Tigers fans (and maybe neutral fans) would have been annoyed, but I thought it was hilarious.
The jimmies that were rustled were Brown’s.
The young bloke kept his cool and belted him again. He looks a real goer.

Eelementary

Post Whore
The jimmies that were rustled were Brown’s.
The young bloke kept his cool and belted him again. He looks a real goer.

Sure, Brown got belted - but he walked away with the 2 points.

I'm not sure Brown's jimmies were rustled...

But he certainly got belted into next week.

SDM

First Grade
Brown won the penalty for feigning an injury, fair enough. But he then ran full pelt at debutant Blore twice and got smashed both times. Points to the young buck I reckon.
The most important part is that he keeps on taking the hit up even though he is getting smashed. A real fake tough guy doesn't take the hit ups.

As for best dive, can't remember the game, but Slater took a quick tap ran near someone on purpose, flopped, and the other bloke got 10 in the bin. Worst part is, the commentators loved it, how smart he is, blah blah, f**king cat.

no name

Coach
Sure, Brown got belted - but he walked away with the 2 points.

I'm not sure Brown's jimmies were rustled...

But he certainly got belted into next week.
They were rustled when he tried the push and shove the first time for being on the end of a good shot.
Should have been penalised then and there. Sutton had no control of the game.
He did get the last laugh with the two points.

SDM

First Grade
They were rustled when he tried the push and shove the first time for being on the end of a good shot.
Should have been penalised then and there. Sutton had no control of the game.
He did get the last laugh with the two points.
That push and shove was when he was hit without the ball. You are correct, should have been a penalty, but wasn't.

Latest posts