What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jane Murray

Bench
He’s a legend! a legend who I hardly ever agreed with and had some serious “Discussions” with, but still a legend.

I think he’s actually as stubborn as me. Cost him a Panthers jersey as well! Hahaha

Oh yeah I remember him now. His sarcasm was impressive, and he had a photo of Nathan, I think. His ban should be overturned.

Kilkenny

Coach
Jed and Dean Blore another two from our top 30 out the door early? Jed could have been handy for depth, who knows would could happen over the next 7-8 rounds before finals. Dean was never going to play to I can understand his release. Do we have too announce who from within are going to be brought into the top 30 as replacements? Will be interesting?

Kilkenny

Coach
Not sure I understand these early releases? What is the benefit to us? Jed was leaving anyway and would have been paid 50-75% of this years contract already? Are we potentially sailing close to the wind with this years cap? Maybe some players have performances bonuses in there contract’s we have to pay them extra if we make the semi’s? I just don’t see a benefit but there must be a valid reason.

Kilkenny

Coach
Plan for next year doesn't help us now. We need squad filled

What’s the name of the kid we brought down from Nth Queensland, supposed to be built like Kikau and can run the 100 metres in 11 seconds flat. Even though he wouldn’t have played a minute of footy this season could he be fast tracked into our NRL squad given we have spaces available.

franklin2323

Immortal
What’s the name of the kid we brought down from Nth Queensland, supposed to be built like Kikau and can run the 100 metres in 11 seconds flat. Even though he wouldn’t have played a minute of footy this season could he be fast tracked into our NRL squad given we have spaces available.

With no lower grade footy just wasting spots

franklin2323

Immortal
Jed and Dean Blore another two from our top 30 out the door early? Jed could have been handy for depth, who knows would could happen over the next 7-8 rounds before finals. Dean was never going to play to I can understand his release. Do we have too announce who from within are going to be brought into the top 30 as replacements? Will be interesting?

August 30 I think it is

Status
Not open for further replies.