What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Rabbitohs Injuries and Suspensions

callmack1

Staff member
Rehab Report - Roberts and Lowe: https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2020/07/20/rehab-report-roberts-and-lowe/

What terrible news this is. Horrible for both the biys and us as a club. To be honest, I'm gutted, especially about Jimmy. I know neither have been playing great lately but Roberts especially is the kind of strike player we need moving forward. He is a massive loss in my opinion and I hate to say it but this is a big blow to the hopes of our Season.

Man, I'm actually gutted. Not good at all. We enter the second half of the Season where we really need to lift and then this happens...

callmack1

Staff member
So from what Reyno was saying in his media today, it sounds like Hame could be out for a couple of weeks due to the shoulder injury he picked up on Saturday. That's a blow for us, just can't catch a break with injuries at the moment.

NovoBunny94

Juniors
So from what Reyno was saying in his media today, it sounds like Hame could be out for a couple of weeks due to the shoulder injury he picked up on Saturday. That's a blow for us, just can't catch a break with injuries at the moment.

We have it easy compared to some other teams injury wise lol

Hellray

Juniors
Jack Johns had season ending surgery this week after suffering a compound fracture on a finger.