What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Rabbitohs Injuries and Suspensions

And getting back to DUDmetriou he said Lachlan ilias will turn out to be one of south Sydney's greatest half backs of all time.where is lachlan ilias now? Sack the coach DUDmetriou for he knows not what he says.

callmack1

Staff member

I can't believe they actually did one!! Are we living in the multiverse???

Sounds like Jai and Ty Ty will be longer than expected. Typical.

Hellray

Juniors

I can't believe they actually did one!! Are we living in the multiverse???

Sounds like Jai and Ty Ty will be longer than expected. Typical.
It’s the part about south’s that annoys me. Not enough updates on the injured guys and limited news and updates on the jnrs. It would be nice to learn which kids in the system they are excited about more often

callmack1

Staff member

Trell charged for that is an absolute joke! What more could he do??

Not good about AJ and JD didn't sound too confident about it in the presser. We can't afford another backline injury. I guess the fact it's being reported as 'hamstring tightness' is a positive?

Also, I didn't get there until about 20 minutes into the Cup game but I heard Havili got injured?? Anyone know or have any more info?

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
To be honest i think AJ was just having hamstring cramps but im not not certain. Every player was absolutely exhausted. AJ isnt a spring chicken anymore either.