What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 12 vs Storm @ Sunshine Coast Stadium

Who will win? Round 12: Storm v Knights

• Melbourne Storm 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• Newcastle Knights 1-12

• Newcastle Knights 13+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Seage

Juniors
We follow up our try but letting it go out from the restart.
We dodge a bullet from the Vunivalu no try, so the next set we force it wide where the Storm have figured out they just need to race one guy up on Bradman.
We then let them offload and a forward run 25m to score.

Useless pr**ks.

All that work put into defence earlier in the season seems to have been forgotten.

Blame that for the loss instead of the whipping boy, doomsdayers.
They're bad misses but to be fair, they should be winning and the players know it. Hard to turn up time after time in defence when you know what your spine is going to dish up on play 5. All the effort in the world won't help if the side is too dumb to score points.

Haffa

All that work put into defence earlier in the season seems to have been forgotten.

Blame that for the loss instead of the whipping boy, doomsdayers.
Are we allowed to criticise the defence or would that also make us doomsdayers?

3 weeks ago we weren’t allowed to say anything when they let Souths back into a game because we were top 4 despite the defence falling apart

Johns Magic

Referee
Don't want to get into a stupid argument and I know what you're saying but I didn't insult no one.

Football is a business just like any other. If you think that there are any companies in the world that aren't affected by politics of this kind, you're kidding yourself.

Yeah there are but do you think Fitzgibbon has been getting preferential treatment?

Rodney Rude

Juniors
I’m done. After 30 odd years of supporting this rabble I’m finally done.

No matter who they bring in whether it’s coaching staff or top line players, the results remain the same.