What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 12 vs Storm @ Sunshine Coast Stadium

Who will win? Round 12: Storm v Knights

• Melbourne Storm 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• Newcastle Knights 1-12

• Newcastle Knights 13+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alex28

Coach
Are we allowed to criticise the defence or would that also make us doomsdayers?

3 weeks ago we weren’t allowed to say anything when they let Souths back into a game because we were top 4 despite the defence falling apart
I was literally bagging the defence.

Keep up.

Seage

Juniors
10 the difference. Those two penalty goals and those derrpy 4 minutes leading up to Tino's try.

Storm have played terribly and were without Smith for more than half the match yet the scoreline flatters us. How embarrassing.

Spot On

Coach
Wholly f**k... haven't the opinions on Peace nose dived over the last month.

Remember, it was noted down by a forumite that Pearce was this year's scapegoat.

It's a big no go zone. Ease up fellas.

And put who in?

I mean, come up with big ideas, but back them up with a solution.

That’s not really this forums way though, to be fair.
Seriously? It doesn't matter who goes in, they can't be worse. There's just no defending Pearce anymore, his incompetence is there for all to see.

Hoy and Crosslands are livewires. The boys can play, get them in.

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
And put who in?

I mean, come up with big ideas, but back them up with a solution.

That’s not really this forums way though, to be fair.

Not sure if you noticed but the bloke playing 14 is actually a Halfback.

Pearce is absolutely done, no idea if it is injury or he legit is on the downward spiral, but this is not good enough for a halfback.

Put Crossland at the 7, and use this time to develop him now, we are not a title threat this year, but with some tinkering, we could possibly put together a Penrith for next season.

Jono078

Referee
Seriously? It doesn't matter who goes in, they can't be worse. There's just no defending Pearce anymore, his incompetence is there for all to see.

Even Mason Lino - he had a fantastic NRL 9s.

The Fox Sports commentators called Pearce out for his rubbish kicking in the second half and not giving us any chance.

Alex28

Coach

I am serious.

So Hoy and Crossland are going to get us to the finals are they?

Latest posts