What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 13 vs The Green Machine

LukeLewis3

Juniors
Not sure how I feel with May being at centre defensively wise. I think Naden is better than him in that part. I think back to that Don try against us and May made a mistake.

LukeLewis3

Juniors
1. Caleb AEKINS - sponsored by CC Tyres Penrith
2. Josh MANSOUR - sponsored by MKJ Projects
14. Tyrone MAY - sponsored by Potter Automotive
4. Stephen CRICHTON - sponsored by Penrith Toyota
3. Brent NADEN - sponsored by Soneta Plumbing
6. Jarome LUAI - sponsored by Hertz
7. Nathan CLEARY - sponsored by Chemtools
8. James TAMOU (c) - sponsored by Protech Locksmiths
9. Api KOROISAU - sponsored by Cetnaj Wetherill Park
10. James FISHER-HARRIS - sponsored by Chardon & Abbott Home Loans
11. Viliame KIKAU - sponsored by Hix Group
12. Liam MARTIN - sponsored by AMA Event Management
13. Isaah YEO - sponsored by Casella Express

21. Daine LAURIE - sponsored by Signace
15. Spencer LENIU - sponsored by Wisdom Dental and Denture Clinic
16. Moses LEOTA - sponsored by Fornari's Interior Linings
17. Zane TETEVANO - sponsored by Wright Way Plumbing & Civil

unKwn

Juniors
If Naden being moved out of the centre’s means whare will come back into the side at centre before finals then it’s all over

franklin2323

Immortal
He still isn’t up to scratch defence wise, but I suspect this is more about fullback than anything. If it was about Naden I reckon we would’ve seen Burton on the bench instead.

Hopefully that is the case and Edwards back. He goes to the centres. He needs a good run there to fix those errors

Hopefully that is the case and Edwards back. He goes to the centres. He needs a good run there to fix those errors

Probably won’t know for sure for two weeks. To’o isn’t back until then, so Naden will likely play two weeks on the wing. Unless May has a shocker in the centres.