What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 13 vs The Green Machine

Mansour is either wing in NRL or wing in NSW Cup. When was the last time a winger/outside back late in their career become a decent forward?

He’d just be a backup. I don’t think anyone is expecting him to play heaps of minutes there. Just an option if he were to stick around.

If I were Josh Mansour I’d be looking to pick up a 3 year deal to finish his career, I reckon he could get that from a few clubs. Not big money or anything, but he may not even get an offer from us. Or at most it’ll be a year to year deal.

Kilkenny

Coach
Haven’t really said too much on here about the Raiders game.

Like everyone our first 40 was almost perfect but for a couple of mistakes.

It would have been nice to score a try or two in the second period but wasn’t to be and for me it didn’t detract from what I thought was a very good win.

Many don’t share my view but I think Ivan has been harshly treated by his $20,000 fine. From my take on what he said he perhaps didn’t choose the right choice of wording but there were some strange decisions he just didn’t articulate what we perhaps all felt in the politically correct manner. He is entirely right in his quest to fight the fine handed down and it should be reduced in my opinion. I can’t ever recall a previous occasion where Ivan has ever been accused of questioning in the integrity of the match officials and I don’t think he meant to on this occasion but his choice of words were all wrong. If your gonna question the officials it makes much more sense to do it when calls cost you a chance of winning as opposed to the weekend when our two points was never in doubt.

WestyLife

First Grade
Not sure if this has been acknowledged as yet but @soc123_au I have to give you kudos for the entertaining posts in the Panthers v Raiders Game Day Posts.

This one in particular cracked me up:

View attachment 40903

Luckily for them, CNK never became Papali’s prey before game day! Would’ve been a bastard of a trek for a 0-28 scoreline payoff!!

That is nothing short of hilarious @soc123_au

soc123_au

Staff member
That is nothing short of hilarious @soc123_au
Not sure if this has been acknowledged as yet but @soc123_au I have to give you kudos for the entertaining posts in the Panthers v Raiders Game Day Posts.

This one in particular cracked me up:

View attachment 40903

Luckily for them, CNK never became Papali’s prey before game day! Would’ve been a bastard of a trek for a 0-28 scoreline payoff!!

It was a fun thread. Most of the raiders fans took most of my posts in the spirit intended. Those that didn't can blow me. Ha ha.

Original Name

Juniors
I’m not sure how Josh would go making 30 tackles.

I’d keep one of them. Good to have around the club/playing with the kids in Reggies and as excellent injury back up.

I think we’d find a few suitors. Dogs, Warriors, Dragons, Broncos, Tigers, Titans and Knights could all use an experienced, intelligent and solid outside back for a year or two. As someone else said, Storm or Easts could slot them into their machines and they’d do the job.
Josh kills it in the gym. He'd go fine from a fitness point of view.