What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd16: Parra v Souths GAME DAY thread (27/8/20)

Mr Parramatta

Juniors
Oh, thanks, bro!

Wife was discharged yesterday, but bub is in the NICU until at least tomorrow - he had some fluid in his lungs, and was breathing really rapidly.

My wife is really sad that he isn't at home with us - she really loves the little (I say little - he was born at 4.74kg!) guy, as do I!

But he has been on an antibiotics IV for the last 3 days, and is doing really well.

We hope to take him home on Saturday :).
Hang in there, we had similar experience 18yrs ago with our boy ( oxygen deprived) a talented boxer now, things will come good very soon!!!

Angry_eel

First Grade
This was always a danger game. Even a novice like me could sense that the Rabbits attack was going to be a problem for us.

We're done for the season. If they make round 2 of the finals, I'd be very surprised. It's not that I'm being a bad supporter expecting amazing results every week but this team doesn't look like much atm.

It looks like the '18 team will be at the wrong end of the ladder. There's no spark, no nothing.

Mr Parramatta

Juniors
Thanks, mate!

He was breathing raggedly the first day, but he saw the NICU immediately, and he has been improving every day.
They had to break my boys shoulder to get him out, it was that bad, and was in special care unit for a week, I’m sure the worst is over for u guys, but extremely stressful at same time, enjoy your little fella, he will be a young man before u know it, best of luck!

Mr Parramatta

Juniors
Can we all agree that a coach “worth his salt) would have sorted this mess over the years, because I only see Parramatta dishing up the same garbage year in year out, no matter who we sign...let’s see the first idiots to argue the above!!!

Kornstar

Coach
Fun Fact:

Only 5 times in rugby league history have two sides meet in a game, where the week before one side scored 50 points and the other side kept the opposition to zero

The team that held the side to zero has won each time, so 5 from 5

Good omen

This is the moment i knew we were doomed.......we always break these kinds of things!

Gazzamatta

Coach
This forum is decidedly more entertaining when we lose.
Our wins are based on energy and the hope the opposition wilts. This has been our mantra for years.
Are our players bored?
We have a great front office who surely sees what we see.
We have an outstanding roster. As I've said all year. No Excuses.
Our tactics are repetitive at best and non existent at worst. We are out coached every week but manage to win through effort. Players get sick of belting their heads against the brick wall thus the wide plays with little thought are now more common.
The definition of madness is to do the same and expect a different result.
Come on boys, "Try Harder" when showing them to play smarter might be worth a try.
So disappointing being there tonight. Players were boo'd. I didn't boo the players. My boo's are reserved for our coaching staff.
Lots of clubs would kill for our roster.
Too late to sign Holbrook as hes recommitted. He was the man and we were too damn silly to realise it.

Latest posts