What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Signings- Take 2

Quigs

Immortal
@butchmcdick , and tell me you thoughts on Montana.

I meant the state

Montana is a western state defined by its diverse terrain ranging from the Rocky Mountains to the Great Plains. Its wide-open spaces include Glacier National Park, a vast wilderness preserve that passes into Canada. The park’s many snow-capped peaks, lakes and alpine hiking trails are showcased along its famed Going-to-the-Sun Road, stretching 50 miles.
Capital: Helena
Governor: Steve Bullock
Population: 1.069 million (2019)

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Montana is a western state defined by its diverse terrain ranging from the Rocky Mountains to the Great Plains. Its wide-open spaces include Glacier National Park, a vast wilderness preserve that passes into Canada. The park’s many snow-capped peaks, lakes and alpine hiking trails are showcased along its famed Going-to-the-Sun Road, stretching 50 miles.
Capital: Helena
Governor: Steve Bullock
Population: 1.069 million (2019)
So no giant pier into the Pacific? Like you could where you live, you could put Gallen towers.

What a waste.

e5527cc753f3ed2b5e0f481a7855cb37.jpg

This guy however, From Montana

carinashark

First Grade
Yep I’m Gunn buy me a horse.
All the cowboys would think I was mighty grand
Riding the range singing yiphippy yiphippy Yi kyyowwwww.
Moving to Montana soon.
Gonna be a dental floss tycoon.

Thank you Frank Zapper

Feki is bae

Juniors
On the shark cast podcast, the guy mentioned we signed “a couple of guys from Queensland”. Got the impression they were lower graders/young players. Who are these signings?

Latest posts