What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Signings- Take 2

chewsta

First Grade
What about chasing that kid that wants out at Souths, Sualii i think it is. Isn't he supposed to be a gun fullback?
I know bugger all about him other than he looks like a big bugger for a 17 year old. Would he be worth looking at as a long term fullback? Or is there too much baggage already with the kid?

ghoti

Bench
What about chasing that kid that wants out at Souths, Sualii i think it is. Isn't he supposed to be a gun fullback?
I know bugger all about him other than he looks like a big bugger for a 17 year old. Would he be worth looking at as a long term fullback? Or is there too much baggage already with the kid?

Has a smell of the Karl Filiga's about him. Supposedly hasn't even played higher junior reps beyond the 16s...somehow got scouted by Union which launched a ridiculously premature bidding war and now his demands are massive and no one wants to touch him.

Tiger Shark

Bench
Well he's only 17 so not sure how many grades higher he'd play.

Kid is legit talent wise, just seems to be focusing on his contract and getting bad advice.

bluefox68

Staff member
Has a smell of the Karl Filiga's about him. Supposedly hasn't even played higher junior reps beyond the 16s...somehow got scouted by Union which launched a ridiculously premature bidding war and now his demands are massive and no one wants to touch him.

Yep, if he can't be enticed by Bennett & Souths (who are contenders) - he obviously thinks he's just too good...

That's a big red flag!

Did anyone notice the stupid media article saying Rorters were interested - "They would likely have to offload A PLAYER [LOL] to sign him..."

Quicksilver

Bench
Well he's only 17 so not sure how many grades higher he'd play.

Kid is legit talent wise, just seems to be focusing on his contract and getting bad advice.

If his options are Souths, the Wallabies or Easts you’d think there’d probably decent pathways to help him develop at any of them. May as well take the money while it’s being thrown up.

Tiger Shark

Bench
Football Manager Phil Moss gone.

Sounds like he was not wanted so add a Football Manager to list of new signing requirements.

Pure speculation but perhaps with the cap space and recruitment opportunities in the next 12 months they wanted to make sure they had the right guy.

Or maybe he left for a better job haha

Latest posts