What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WHO DO WE FOLLOW IN THE FINALS ?

2FD843E4-553D-459B-B3C6-18B9A5D3DBF1.jpeg

There’s more inspiring clubs out there.

Anyone who bars up for the storm needs to see a shrink.

They are a wholly invented Frankenstein club that exist for dodgy commercial reasons. May as well have a giant blow up can of Pepsi run onto the park.

It’s such a waste for the likes of Munster, paps and his Royal f**king honour, 5000 games Peter perfect.

Annandale has more claims.

Last edited:

Tiger05

First Grade
The thing with the Storm is they have a gun pack and a guy who leads them around the park well in Smith. They then have a really good 6 in Munster plus JAC and RP who are really quick.

They are a good team to watch.

stryker

First Grade
View attachment 42706

They are a wholly invented Frankenstein club that exist for dodgy commercial reasons. May as well have a giant blow up can of Pepsi run onto the park.

It’s such a waste for the likes of Munster, paps and his Royal f**king honour, 5000 games Peter perfect.

Haha I’d rather watch a frankenteam full of exciting footballers who consistently play finals, consistently win minor premierships and consistently appear in grand finals than a “local hero” park level team whose players are only truly respected by fans who grew up in the same rubbish covered shitholes that they did.
Each to their own I guess....

Haha I’d rather watch a frankenteam full of exciting footballers who consistently play finals, consistently win minor premierships and consistently appear in grand finals than a “local hero” park level team whose players are only truly respected by fans who grew up in the same rubbish covered shitholes that they did.
Each to their own I guess....

FCE47BA2-8501-4186-AB84-C4123EA36EDC.jpeg

BrotherJim05

Bench
View attachment 42706

Storm are the blueprint of how you successfully run an NRL Team.While most other teams run around in circles blabbering about tradition and how the refs are ruining the game, they simply exploit other teams weaknesses at every level on and off the field.

betcats

Referee
I legitimately don't get the Penrith hate; a team made-up of home-grown, bonafide Western Sydney goodness in the Roosters-Storm-Rabbitohs salary sombrero epoch will always elicit some sort of sympathy from me.
They've laid out the path to success in this era, it's just up to our dopey club to stop chasing overpriced, over-the-hill has-beens and adopt the same paradigm.
In terms of who I will follow in the finals: anyone but Parramatta. In my 37 years on this planet I don't think I've seen a more distasteful bunch of players. Maybe the '05-'06 West Coast Eagles.

The 'slimy' actions Vic is talking about is the sex tapes with May and Clearys tik tok video. The abortion was Bryce cartwright who hasnt been here for years so Vic is reaching desperately in his hate. He has covered two players, Id love to know what the rest of the squad did to become so slimy and unlikable. A couple of our biggest stars are still living in their parents Mt Druitt homes that they grew up in helping with the mortgage, the height of arrogance hey Vic.

Tiger05

First Grade
Storm are the blueprint of how you successfully run an NRL Team.While most other teams run around in circles blabbering about tradition and how the refs are ruining the game, they simply exploit other teams weaknesses at every level on and off the field.

I like the way they develop a team. They've lost that kid who I reckon looks awesome so they lose players. It's just that they seem to continually get good players there especially development players. The way they targeted Koro and JAC is exactly the sort of thing we need to do.

So you have the talent and then you have coaching staff who can get that talent playing well.

Smith is possibly the GOAT as well and he plays in such a key position.

stryker

First Grade
I thought Tedesco had a very strong game in attack, however he was almost sub par as the fullback.
His defence and cleanup work was not good enough. It made me smile to watch it.

Front-Rower

First Grade
I thought last nights game showed why there is an extreme importance on having a quality halfback or game manager in your side. Both sides, but more so the roosters, failed to capitalise on extremely good passages of play with poor options and weak turnovers.

The roosters murdered Canberra’s right edge all night but just couldn’t land the killer blow because they couldn’t take advantage.

I think if Cronk played for the roosters last night they win.

stryker

First Grade
I thought last nights game showed why there is an extreme importance on having a quality halfback or game manager in your side. Both sides, but more so the roosters, failed to capitalise on extremely good passages of play with poor options and weak turnovers.

The roosters murdered Canberra’s right edge all night but just couldn’t land the killer blow because they couldn’t take advantage.

I think if Cronk played for the roosters last night they win.
Imagine the damage Latrell would have caused

Fordy20

Juniors
This is a great moment for M Moses to show everyone he is a guy who can perform under pressure. Geez I hope he has a shocker.

He's going ok when kicking conversions, but apart from that he hasn't done much. Gutho has been carrying him as per usual

Latest posts