What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Tristan Sailor charged with alleged sexual assault

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Very poorly argued, makes a number of false assumptions, misrepresents my points. I can get you the stat no worries. More intolerance as your punchline is not very enlightened.

Do I expect you to discuss the issues properly?, you sound a bit hysterical about it, so I’m wondering if it’s worth It tbh.
You did very well to attack me and say a whole lot of nothing in this post. If you have the link you've been asked to post it more than once now - I'm beginning to doubt the statistic is true and if it is, I'd be interested to know its source.

I'm absolutely not hysterical about this, but your attitude to automatically disbelieve any accuser is pretty f**ked.

Timmah

Staff member
Yes or no is it innocent until proven guilty?

Until he is found guilty in court the that changes it
If you bothered to read my post you'll see I clearly said I'm not presuming him guilty. I'm not free to. But I am free to hold an opinion that it isn't a good thing to be charged with aggravated sexual assault.
That is what irritates me. Until it is proven it is no ones business what x person is accused of
This is utterly ludicrous. The judicial process doesn't happen behind closed doors.

You did very well to attack me and say a whole lot of nothing in this post. If you have the link you've been asked to post it more than once now - I'm beginning to doubt the statistic is true and if it is, I'd be interested to know its source.

I'm absolutely not hysterical about this, but your attitude to automatically disbelieve any accuser is pretty f**ked.

No mate, I’m telling you about the bail act.

When did i disbelieve her? You point that out to me.

There’s a legal process.

The stats can be found at the boscar site:-

.https://www.bocsar.nsw.gov.au/Publications/CCS-Annual/New%20South%20Wales%20Criminal%20Courts%20Statistics%20Jan%202015-Dec%202019.

Please don’t tell me what my attitude is and please stop being misleading about what I posted.

Tristan is not guilty of anything at the moment.

Last edited:

franklin2323

Immortal
If you bothered to read my post you'll see I clearly said I'm not presuming him guilty. I'm not free to. But I am free to hold an opinion that it isn't a good thing to be charged with aggravated sexual assault.

This is utterly ludicrous. The judicial process doesn't happen behind closed doors.

Where did I say it was? Being charged and actually being guilty are two different things.

We have no idea if there are ex crims living in our street. So if convicted criminals get to remain anonymous why can't those that are accused fine to get named?

Timmah

Staff member
No mate, I’m telling you about the bail act.

When did i disbelieve her? You point that out to me.

There’s a legal process.

The stats can be found at the boscar site:-

.https://www.bocsar.nsw.gov.au/Publications/CCS-Annual/New%20South%20Wales%20Criminal%20Courts%20Statistics%20Jan%202015-Dec%202019.

Please don’t tell me what my attitude is and please stop being misleading about what I posted.

Tristan is not guilty of anything at the moment.
Your obsession with the bail act is obfuscation. It's clear from the posts made in response to you by others that he was taken into police custody and wouldn't have cleared police bail requirements. He may well be granted bail by a magistrate.

Re your 8% stat, I'm not sure you understand how the onus of proof works. You don't just get to send a link to a 17-tab excel document and say "its in there". Tell me where, I'm not doing your dirty work for you.

As for you lecturing others on telling people what their attitude is or isn't -
Nice to see read you here, but these people seem to be intent in lynching and judging people. Sad and regrettable very short sighted.
Perhaps look in your own backyard first. I have no intent to lynch or judge Sailor. I've simply stated I believe victims should be believed. The majority of charges result in a conviction according to the stat you claim is in BOSCAR (and has so far taken about 6 posts to even give a general location of, let alone find it).

As for "when did I disbelieve her?" - your continual run at the fact there have been false claims in the past is fairly stark.

Timmah

Staff member
Where did I say it was? Being charged and actually being guilty are two different things.

We have no idea if there are ex crims living in our street. So if convicted criminals get to remain anonymous why can't those that are accused fine to get named?
Because that's not how the justice system works...

Your obsession with the bail act is obfuscation. It's clear from the posts made in response to you by others that he was taken into police custody and wouldn't have cleared police bail requirements. He may well be granted bail by a magistrate.

Re your 8% stat, I'm not sure you understand how the onus of proof works. You don't just get to send a link to a 17-tab excel document and say "its in there". Tell me where, I'm not doing your dirty work for you.

As for you lecturing others on telling people what their attitude is or isn't -

Perhaps look in your own backyard first. I have no intent to lynch or judge Sailor. I've simply stated I believe victims should be believed. The majority of charges result in a conviction according to the stat you claim is in BOSCAR (and has so far taken about 6 posts to even give a general location of, let alone find it).

As for "when did I disbelieve her?" - your continual run at the fact there have been false claims in the past is fairly stark.

You’ve continued on with your lying, you are intolerant, you completely back down when asked to point something out ( because you can’t), you can’t be bothered to read the link that you insisted on me posting in the first place.Tell me where I’ve run at the facts? You can’t.

You basically want an argument.

You should stop this on line self abuse or you’ll go blind!

I hope to see you and rumphole at the court house waving your fists at him angrily from the public gallery because you know for sure and certain the cops are right.......Even if you weren’t there!

You must be either psychic or very stupid!

When you reclaim your sensibilities and composure, I’m happy to keep going with you. Otherwise, it’s like arguing with a post office box.

Last edited:

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
You’ve continued on with your lying, you are intolerant, you completely back down when asked to point something out ( because you can’t), you can’t be bothered to read the link that you insisted on me posting in the first place.

Tell me where I’ve run at the facts? You can’t.

You basically want an argument.

You should stop this on line self abuse or you’ll go blind.

I hope to see you and rumphole at the court house waving your fists at him angrily from the public gallery because you know for sure and certain the cops are right.......Even if you weren’t there!

You must be psychic or quite stupid!
Hmmm....nice knowing you phantom.

Hmmm....nice knowing you phantom.

He’s not being straight about what I said. You can read the thread yourself.

If I get booted off the forum for being truthful, that’s the way it will be.

If I have to agree with Timmah at all times, the forum isn’t worth contributing to. I guess he could have slit my on line throat by now anyways.

I don’t want to fight with him.

Last edited:

SBD82

Coach
You explain why under the Bail Act he won’t get bail Rumpole.

Do your best.
Where did I say that he wouldn’t get bail? Without seeing the alleged facts that’d be impossible to guess.

Just because you don’t know the difference between police bail and having a bail application heard in court doesn’t mean that everyone shares your dumbmerkinery.