What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nov 11 2020: State of Origin GAME 2

Suitman

Post Whore
Gutho - Defence has been enormous. Not many attacking opportunities.

Paulo - looked great in his few minutes.
Needs more time on the field!!!

hindy111

Post Whore
I actually really like the guy. Met him a couple of times and a true gentleman. But I think he should retire altogether. He’s still young and has the rest of his life ahead of him. Footy is not worth not being able to remember your kids names at 40

Ch 9 will find him a job.

Avenger

Immortal
Better defender, kicking game and thats what need from a halfback.
I see your point brother. No doubt he is a very good player but I think people are getting too quickly to the vinegar stroke with this guy. It just annoys me that we have a 7 with all the skills yet he had a shit year when we needed him to step up.

hindy111

Post Whore
I see your point brother. No doubt he is a very good player but I think people are getting too quickly to the vinegar stroke with this guy. It just annoys me that we have a 7 with all the skills yet he had a shit year when we needed him to step up.

Who knows. Moses tries to hard. I think our useless centres plus 2nd rowers who don't really break the line force Moses and D Brown to force things a little. Nathan just has to feed it to Crichton or Kikau or Martin or Yeo or Naden or Too. Get them the ball with some space and a line break.

We don't have these guys. Manu was a huge loss in that regard. We need some players who can bust the line when one on one.