What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 State of Origin ~ Game 3 *12th July* ~ Team List

the phantom menace

First Grade
Assuming Freddy won't be extended (or is told that he won't be extended), I predict he'll stick with some old favourites and keep it in the 2023 squad clique rather than look to the future or make changes.

Tedesco
To'o
Burton - for an injured Turbo
Mitchell - assuming will be fit
Crichton - for a suspended Ado-Carr
Luai
Moses

Paulo
Koroisau - or Cook if Api not fit
Haas
Frizell
Young
Yeo

Utoikamanu
Murray
Martin
Hynes
Cook/Robson
Koloamatatangi

Delboy

First Grade
Stefano got run ragged in this game, he’s someone that would find it tough to make the top 17 at the Eels and most top 8 sides. Freddy had him in emerging origin a few years ago and praised him, don’t think he watches club games as he’s carried by Klemmer most weeks.
Selections are a lottery with these 2 in charge.

emjaycee

Coach
Assuming Freddy won't be extended (or is told that he won't be extended), I predict he'll stick with some old favourites and keep it in the 2023 squad clique rather than look to the future or make changes.

Tedesco
To'o
Burton - for an injured Turbo
Mitchell - assuming will be fit
Crichton - for a suspended Ado-Carr
Luai
Moses

Paulo
Koroisau - or Cook if Api not fit
Haas
Frizell
Young
Yeo

Utoikamanu
Murray
Martin
Hynes
Cook/Robson
Koloamatatangi
Luai has more chance of being suspended for the headbutt than JAC for the punch. But neither will be for more than 3 weeks so they will both probably get picked. And Api wont be back from a broken jaw in 3 weeks.

the phantom menace

First Grade
Luai has more chance of being suspended for the headbutt than JAC for the punch. But neither will be for more than 3 weeks so they will both probably get picked.
Yes, I forgot Luai was facing a change, as in the replays I didn't actually see him do a headbutt. I'm thinking he might get off (or get off with a short ban)? Addo-Carr's third man in dog punch deserves a few more matches than Luai for mine - or maybe Freddy can just drop him effectively for Burton (if Lattrell is fit this time).

Gherkin

Juniors
Edwards should be fullback and if it’s not him it should be Gutho. Hynes partnering Moses in the halves.
Campbell Graham and Latrell in the centres. RCG starting, Murray at lock. Matto on the bench.
The only Penrith players I would look at would be Edwards, To’o and Martin (and Cleary if fit).

JokerEel

Coach
It won't happen...

NSW:
1. Kennedy
2. Johnston
3. Graham
4. Burton
5. To'o
6. Hynes
7. Moses
8. Uitokimonou
9. Robson
10. RCG
11. Crichton
12. Martin
13. Murray

14. Croker
15. Paulo
16. D Saifiti
17. Kolomatangi

Kennedy Johnson?

eels_fan

First Grade
If you believe the media player ratings Luai outplayed Moses who got the lowest score of anyone in the spine

Latest posts