What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

franklin2323

Immortal
Now you're delousional,
.....went for unders.. my arse!
Again no one wanted him, plus he wanted to stay... all great but seriously we carried him this whole year, if had naden on the wings we would have had more pace than mansauce could give.
I get everyone is torn about mansour, but we want to win GFs dont we, and we have the junior stocks and depth to do it, we can be carrying old wingers

We have more important players off contract more to the point

WestyLife

First Grade
There is no right way of doing it. He will sign a 3 year deal (If he gets his way- if not 2 years) with WT this week so all will work out for him. Same wouldn't be if we waited to tell him

Yeah it's always going to be a bit emotional when a guy like him is done at a club but I'm trying to work out what specifically people think the club did wrong. There's a lot of talk about it being handled badly or with a lack of respect but it's never mentioned what the club actually did that was wrong.

They forgot to leave justin pascoes card on the table for mansour to call straight after, you know the "transition package"

Give him a little west tigers bag with a gift card and Pascoes business card

WestyLife

First Grade
I dont think the club did anything wrong necessarily. This is a business. It still hurts to watch though.

He was a gun. One of the best wingers in the comp and he stayed with us on unders because he loved the place. He wanted to be a career Panther and he's hurting that thats not going to happen.

He's still a good player. Makes f**k loads of meters, defends well on the ground and has developed a decent nose for a try. Can't believe anyone here would be anything but understanding of his frustration and wish him the very best either here or somewhere else.

I love him and his contribution to the club and totally understand his frustration and the fans emotional response (I predicted it with my first comment on it). the part that I don't understand is what was done wrong or disrespectfully.

MugaB

Coach
Ivan probably delegated the giving of that gift bag to Jimmy Tamou, probably forgot to mention to Sauce.
Either way it'll create more tention between the tigers and panthers now, battle of the Wests won't be vs Parra soon

WestyLife

First Grade
Ivan probably delegated the giving of that gift bag to Jimmy Tamou, probably forgot to mention to Sauce.
Either way it'll create more tention between the tigers and panthers now, battle of the Wests won't be vs Parra soon

I'm enjoying it. The games get so heated it's like the club version of State of Origin.

MugaB

Coach
Last year it was "Canterbury transition showbags" the years before "Sutherland transition showbags"
This year its "WoeWEST me TIGERs Showbags"

Woewest me, we couldn't get Foxx, have settle for Mansauce
Woewest me Latteral does want to play for tigers, we'll settle for Adum dohehi.
Woewest me, couldn't get Nathan Cleary, we'll just cry about trying to poach him, and loose our shit, when Ivan wants to coach him at the panthers in 2-3 years later. But fire him now, so he doesnt try to poach all our shithouse rejects,... "oh it's untenable" cant have Ivan contracted to another club in a few years time, while improving our roster!!!.
Woewest me we have too many big contract signed by Ivan 3 years ago, all approved by our admin, but we don't play these guys even though we think they aren't worth it, woewest me!!! We hate you clearys!!!but Woewest Me

Last edited:

franklin2323

Immortal
Yeah it's always going to be a bit emotional when a guy like him is done at a club but I'm trying to work out what specifically people think the club did wrong. There's a lot of talk about it being handled badly or with a lack of respect but it's never mentioned what the club actually did that was wrong.

Seems timing is the issue being so close to the GF. It is best for him

WestyLife

First Grade
Seems timing is the issue being so close to the GF. It is best for him

Which from an emotional perspective is harsh but objectively is best for him and a sign of respect for him that they wanted him to have the best chances at $$$ he could instead of sit in reserve grade waiting for injuries.

Black Diamond

Juniors
Now you're delousional,
.....went for unders.. my arse!
Again no one wanted him, plus he wanted to stay... all great but seriously we carried him this whole year, if we had naden on the wings we would have had more pace than mansauce could give.
I get everyone is torn about mansour, but we want to win GFs.. don't we,?, and we have the junior stocks and depth to do it, we can be carrying old wingers, not for the money he was on, i get the experience factor, but i think thats not nessesary now with the bulk of the squad being minor premiers
I am not delusional, I work in mental health and that comment is very disrespectful. Do you even understand what delusional means; it is a very serious mental health disorder. Stick to talking about footy. And by the way, Raiders made a very lucrative offer in 2014 worth $1.9 million so maybe get your facts right also.

Jane Murray

Bench
I am not delusional, I work in mental health and that comment is very disrespectful. Do you even understand what delusional means; it is a very serious mental health disorder. Stick to talking about footy. And by the way, Raiders made a very lucrative offer in 2014 worth $1.9 million so maybe get your facts right also.

Hats off to you. I use to work in mental health, that work got to me in the end.

Black Diamond

Juniors
mmmm.... he wasn’t in our best 17 this year, so how can that be judged? He didn’t have a comp to play in.

He scored 6 tries while he was on the field though and got a very classy try assist.
I love Charlie, he is sensational. I still have concerns over him constantly getting injured, look at his history over the years, he gets injured a lot. Hopefully he will build up in the off season to prevent this happening when he steps up to the rigours of NRL.

Smug Panther

First Grade
7 years ago he was a very different player

I love Charlie, he is sensational. I still have concerns over him constantly getting injured, look at his history over the years, he gets injured a lot. Hopefully he will build up in the off season to prevent this happening when he steps up to the rigours of NRL.

Was he constantly injured in lower grades, or are you just going off 2020? Ie. how many games did he miss in lower grades?

Black Diamond

Juniors
Was he constantly injured in lower grades, or are you just going off 2020? Ie. how many games did he miss in lower grades?
I watch a lot of lower grade games and there were plenty of occasions that he came of the field injured or wasn't playing due to injury. I have been watching Charlie for years and loved seeing him in action as he is such a talent. Injury has always been a concern though because of his size and he gives all. Hopefully strength and conditioning can help him and of course as he matures hopefully his body will strengthen develop.

MugaB

Coach
I watch a lot of lower grade games and there were plenty of occasions that he came of the field injured or wasn't playing due to injury. I have been watching Charlie for years and loved seeing him in action as he is such a talent. Injury has always been a concern though because of his size and he gives all. Hopefully strength and conditioning can help him and of course as he matures hopefully his body will strengthen develop.
He is young, everyone has patches of injury, he'll get stronger and fitter, the older he gets. As far a delusional goes, please. Is there any word in the english dictionary not allowedto be used anymore because it offends someone!
I wasn't really aiming to call you Litterally "Delusional" with a disability...
Too many princesses calling bully on this forum lately, next time i call someone crazy, for saying the club owes ManSauce something after he blamed them for giving another guy a go, please grow a bit of a thicker skin, too many crying foul

Black Diamond

Juniors
He is young, everyone has patches of injury, he'll get stronger and fitter, the older he gets. As far a delusional goes, please. Is there any word in the english dictionary not allowedto be used anymore because it offends someone!
I wasn't really aiming to call you Litterally "Delusional" with a disability...
Too many princesses calling bully on this forum lately, next time i call someone crazy, for saying the club owes ManSauce something after he blamed them for giving another guy a go, please grow a bit of a thicker skin, too many crying foul
Did I say you bullied me, no I did not. It would take a bigger man than you to bully me. I was simply telling you I am not delusional. People have varied opinions, hence the reason for a forum. Just because my opinion differs from your does not make me delusional.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts