What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mangina Bowl VI Discussion

Looks like the Neckties are going to bring the Weavers back down to earth with a thud.

No tanking for draft picks in the Mangina! No easy games around here pal.

nick87

Coach
Hey Zombie
Games haven’t kicked off yet but can’t sub out Julio because deadline passed

I want to put in henry ruggs for Julio

skeepe

Immortal
I finally drop Jarvis Landry after constant scores of around 5 points, and he goes and scores 30 because of course.

I’ll be happy just not to get lapped this week.

Not sure when the trade window closes, or even if it’s closed already, but hit me up if any of you want to pick the peanuts out of this steaming pile of poo.

Everything is open for discussion. Some are free to a good home, or even “not so good” homes.

Bunch of f**ken bums. Most are going to find themselves out on hard rubbish or squeedgying windows for change down on Dreamweaver Boulevard.

Tom155

Coach
I finally drop Jarvis Landry after constant scores of around 5 points, and he goes and scores 30 because of course.
Did the same thing in another league on here except i dropped him completely not just to the bench, been happening to me a lot this season as soon as i let a guy go he explodes.

Also looks like I'm going down despite my high score which always sucks, Bosa went off this week & most of my D has done f**k all.

skeepe

Immortal
Did the same thing in another league on here except i dropped him completely not just to the bench, been happening to me a lot this season as soon as i let a guy go he explodes.

Also looks like I'm going down despite my high score which always sucks, Bosa went off this week & most of my D has done f**k all.

Bosa saved me from the disappearing act Kamara’s done since Taysom Hill took over. Drew Brees can’t come back fast enough.

I have a love/hate relationship with our match-ups. They’re almost always high scoring slugfests where the loser would have beaten at least half the other teams that week. Feels great to win, awful to lose.

Tom155

Coach
Bosa saved me from the disappearing act Kamara’s done since Taysom Hill took over. Drew Brees can’t come back fast enough.

I have a love/hate relationship with our match-ups. They’re almost always high scoring slugfests where the loser would have beaten at least half the other teams that week. Feels great to win, awful to lose.
Have Kamara in that same league & completely agree, 4 rushing tds on the weekend & 0 for Alvin & almost half the carries of Murray.