What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

MugaB

Coach
Nope but iv hit yours lol.
Oh no, i cant believe ive been fooled by the big bad Franklin, we should riot! Take to the streets! Make sure EVERYONE KNOWS MY NAME IS ISSAC

You poor pathetic troll, who cares if cleary played in that souths game, or that the signings aren't out yet, so what if half the forum are liars, youve setup an alt account purely to attack people on this forum.
worm

Isaac A

Juniors
Oh no, i cant believe ive been fooled by the big bad Franklin, we should riot! Take to the streets! Make sure EVERYONE KNOWS MY NAME IS ISSAC

You poor pathetic troll, who cares if cleary played in that souths game, or that the signings aren't out yet, so what if half the forum are liars, youve setup an alt account purely to attack people on this forum.
worm
Nerve.

MugaB

Coach
Any idea the other club Blade23?
Worm

So when Blade gets this wrong are you going to walk the streets calling him out for not telling you the truth??
Actually don't answer that, its retorical. just continue on worming on another alt account or something else to hide behind.

Isaac A

Juniors
Worm

So when Blade gets this wrong are you going to walk the streets calling him out for not telling you the truth??
Actually don't answer that, its retorical. just continue on worming on another alt account or something else to hide behind.
He doesn’t. He also doesn’t post every 2 secs with made up material.

franklin2323

Immortal
There are a few guys missing from your "Moving on" list including Aekins, Ellis & MWZ.

It seems the new guys are replacing these depth players (e.g. Rennings for MWZ, Salmon for Aekins) but its a little difficult to get excited about Cini (0 NRL games) based on an A Grade highlights video & Sorenson (not sure what he offers but I guess if the price is right...).

Eisenhuth & Ava (if we get him) are good signings. If we can have the following Top 17, we're not going to go too bad:
  1. Edwards
  2. To'o
  3. Naden
  4. Crichton
  5. Staines (Mansour)
  6. Luai
  7. Cleary
  8. JFH
  9. Api
  10. Eisenhuth (Tamou)
  11. Kikau
  12. Capewell
  13. Yeo
  14. May
  15. Martin
  16. Leota
  17. Leniu
Realistically we then have NRL-capable depth of Rennings, Whare, Burton, Ava, Kenny, Burns. After that, things look fairly slim & grim.

The depth is hard to judge because of the lost season. We will start favourites in NSW Cup which is a good place to be

Abacus

Juniors
The depth is hard to judge because of the lost season. We will start favourites in NSW Cup which is a good place to be
What is your asseasment of favouritism for NSW Cup based on? I haven't seen a squad so can't see how we could be ranked good or bad. Based on our depth, I can't see why we'd be confident about reggies...or even why it's relevant.

Isaac A

Juniors
What is your asseasment of favouritism for NSW Cup based on? I haven't seen a squad so can't see how we could be ranked good or bad. Based on our depth, I can't see why we'd be confident about reggies...or even why it's relevant.
Nothing has got no f'in clue!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts