What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 1 Panthers Vs Cowboys - Panthers Stadium

The Teach

Juniors
Great result off a mixed performance.

Edwards was fantastic, probably my mom with Cleary not too far behind.

I think the Momo, Staines edge has some serious potential. I'm hoping they can get it together in the coming weeks.

Was coming in to make pretty much the same observations. Dylan was great tonight, and I know he has a lot of detractors on here but I really rate him and was pleased to see how well he started the season. If he plays like that every week, he has the potential to be a top 5 fullback in the nrl.
The right edge was solid without being spectacular, and if they continue to improve we will get points from them. Defensively they were solid on that side, especially when Capewell was there too.

Jane Murray

Bench
Was coming in to make pretty much the same observations. Dylan was great tonight, and I know he has a lot of detractors on here but I really rate him and was pleased to see how well he started the season. If he plays like that every week, he has the potential to be a top 5 fullback in the nrl.
The right edge was solid without being spectacular, and if they continue to improve we will get points from them. Defensively they were solid on that side, especially when Capewell was there too.
Unfortunately, I couldn't watch the game, who was the best, Panther player, and what areas needs improvements?

WestyLife

First Grade
Did anyone see Edwards throw a cut out pass to the right. I didn't think he was capable. If he makes that a consistent skill with Staines on that side we are going to be scary good.

The Teach

Juniors
Unfortunately, I couldn't watch the game, who was the best, Panther player, and what areas needs improvements?

Hard to pinpoint best players, but Dylan was probably motm for mine. The front row rotation was great, critta needs to put glue on his hands. Kiks must have been offended by taumololo at some stage because he destroyed him whenever he touched the ball. Ball security needs work but it wasn't too bad because we were trying to score from every play in the first half but second half improved.

panthersam

Juniors
Nothing to complain about from that as a round 1 performance, usual rustiness in attack that most teams will have and also managed to score 24 points still - but I have to say our defence is so damn good. We look so solid in that area of the game all across the park.

Latest posts