What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 1 Panthers Vs Cowboys - Panthers Stadium

Original Name

Juniors
I can’t get over how good Yeo looks now, every run he takes he has got the ball out in two hands looking to pass, even when he runs the cowboys defence was standing off him waiting to see if he was going to pass. Mick Ennis raved about him on big league wrap yesterday and for good reason, there is not a better ball playing forward in the comp. After the halves I think he’s our most important player above even Api.
It's getting to the point where it doesn't matter how good these other guys like Finucane, Murray, Radley, etc. You just have to fit Yeo there in the middle for NSW somewhere.

Original Name

Juniors
As of last night, Api was fine. He came off gassed.
Api was labouring 30 minutes into the game. A bit worrying that he gassed that early when usually he's an 80 minute player. I assume he picked up a niggly leg injury that prevented from doing cardio training or something?