What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R5 Fri - Penrith 30-10 Canberra @ BlueBet

Round 5: Penrith v Canberra

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Choking on all this smug, must leave thread.........

tenor.gif

skeepe

Immortal
I'm referring to before that...but i'll have another look at it.

The Raiders went the Sticky way in trying their usual bullshit when they are behind. They thought in parts of this game, when the game was getting away from them, they could use the bullying tactic.

Simply put, they got done by a very good football team. hey are lucky it wasn't by far much more.

Lol. All the bullshit came from the Panthers. Kikau reckless high tackle that he should have been sent off for. Kikau forearm to the head. Kikau shoulder charge. Martin pushing Croker. Crichton chesting Tapine.Just bullshit grubby tactics all night from the bunch of f**kwits in black.

Every single player on that Panthers team is an unlikeable wanker. The coach is an unlikeable wanker. The fans are unlikeable wankers.

With great smug comes a great fall. And when it does, there will be fans of the 15 other teams ready to rub your smug noses in it.

f**k the Panthers. f**k Ivan Clearly. f**k Gerard Sutton. And most of all, f**k you.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
The only thing that bothered me at all about the game (well besides losing lol) from the panthers was the shit with Tapine who was standing there minding his own business. I dont see how Panthers fans can actually defend that

pantherz9103

First Grade
He's only two Panthers losse's from jumping on the Storm train.

Obviously not. That's very old news, it's kind of stalkerish for you to even remember that (me being on Storm's bandwagon in finals in late 2000's before I knew they were cheats) and he's on ignore and now you're back on ignore.