What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 v Dragons

Meth

Staff member
Was not expecting that.

just landed into Sydney. Haven’t seen the game!

go on

Blair

Coach
3. Roger - leadership, great skill.
2. Turner - came on at a crucial time when Hiku went down, hit the ground running.
1. Curran - a real goer today, did good, took his chance.

Depth will save us from disaster, might even keep us in the running.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
3 - Curran. Was everywhere.
2 - Turner. Has x-factor and not afraid to have a crack
1 - RTS. Because he’s RTS

hon mentions for everyone else. Buys really dug deep.

waipiro

Juniors
3 - Curran. Great 80 min defensive effort, especially after how unfit he looked last year
2 - RTS. Inspirational and much better attacking runs
1 - Pompey made plenty of yards and broke a heap of tackles

HM
Tohu - great all round effort
Jazz - aggressive and tireless.
Turner - Hope has played himself into the starting 13 next week as he fast and elusive

All played pretty well but SOS is looking a bit fragile with his defensive reads. Trys hard but looking like a bit of a "battler"

Grizzman

Juniors
I have no voice and Noise Control were called.

3 - RTS The clutch try gave him the three points. The winning of the game was then. And how many times did he just get caught by the shirt?
2- Curran. Before today I never rated the guy but I'm happy to say I have reevaluated that. He was everywhere and all night. He reminds me of a cross between Jazz and Lachlan Burr.
1 - Pompey. Another guy I didn't really rate but he made metres all night and troubled the defense. Solid on D

HM Ken (ran hard), Jazz, Montoya, Harris ( a giant). Turner ...and SOS for calling to take the 2pts late in the game.

JJ

Immortal
3. RTS
2. Curran - well done that man!!
1. Egan ( I like what he does)

Harris was great as always, and glad we still have Turner

3: RTS
2: Egan
1: Curran

Great to see Kodi running.
If we can put a few more solid 6th tackle options we should be there when whips are cracking.

3: RTS
2: Egan
1: Curran

Great to see Kodi running.
If we can put a few more solid 6th tackle options we should be there when whips are cracking.

Penrose_11

Juniors
What i really liked was that we were trying to put a couple of plays on early in the set. It seemed like we were always keeping the Drags guessing.
Liked the Egan was running and provided something different.
Thought Pompey had a great game. He actually dominated his left side and looked like he had it over both Ravalava and Lomax.
Loved Kodi’s running options. At least 3-4 runs on the 6th tackle.
Roger had impact with his quality touches and looked like a threat every time he got involved where last week he got involved to often.
Thought all the forwards really stood up and played as a unit. Curren was great but that is my expectation of those edge forwards every week. Him, Tohu, Murchie, Katoa etc
Still not sold on SOS though. Like someone mentioned previously, he’s a battler but not a star. Townsend 2.0 maybe?? Thought he should’ve taken the 1pt option dead in front with 5 on the clock and not put up the bomb out wide. Quality halfbacks would seal the game when it’s on offer.
Finally, a bloody good game to watch. I don’t usually watch a repeat but i might make the effort this week. Let’s gone Warriors!!

Meth

Staff member
Yeah, great game!

3- Curran. I did not see that coming!
2- RTS. What a player.
1- Pompey- He keeps turning up

Leber

Bench
I watched Curran in the trials and thought he was great. Wondered where this form had come from.

He's bided his time and may make a regular first grader now.

SmashEmBro

Juniors
I watched Curran in the trials and thought he was great. Wondered where this form had come from.

He's bided his time and may make a regular first grader now.

In the games I’ve seen him play he’s been solid, but has had a few dumb errors and missed tackles so has never stood out, but he looked great on the weekend.

Anyways, for me it’s:
3 - RTS
2 - Tohu
1 - Curran

It’s quite interesting, I thought Murchie played well this year so was surprised Curran got the nod over him in the end. Now it means we have Curran, Murchie, Sironen, Katoa, BMM and Jazz all pushing for 3 spots in the team. Bit of a selection headache

Latest posts