What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gal in 1

Special K

Coach
Browne has KO power and thought all he had to do was land that right and he'd crack Gal. Problem was he got rushed and got his ass kicked. Browne looked shit. He looked bad vs Hoppa but he was still a $1.40 fav for this fight so lets not change the narrative to Gal fought some old bum. Gal was paying $2.45

Wasn't a waste of money for those saying it. A lot of good fights on the under card and good exposure for those guys. Good night and one for the good guys.

chewsta

First Grade
I'm not a boxing enthusiast by any means but for someone who has boxed all his life and has a pretty decent record to show for it, I would have expected him to at least shape up and stand like a fighter.
He Didn't look anything like a boxer or the brawler he claimed to be. Did he even train for the fight?

Quigs

Immortal
I'm not a boxing enthusiast by any means but for someone who has boxed all his life and has a pretty decent record to show for it, I would have expected him to at least shape up and stand like a fighter.
He Didn't look anything like a boxer or the brawler he claimed to be. Did he even train for the fight?

Sonny Liston and the Mafia. You heard it here first and there are more checkers to follow.

Inferno

Coach
I wonder who Gal's next target will be?

Barry Hall?
Justis Huni?
SBW?

I hope the big fella makes as much as he can while he can.

Special K

Coach
He thought I'll knock this footy flog out. He had no intentions of going the distance and didn't think Gal could KO. Problem was he didn't even get a punch in.

Gal would murder SBW.

shaggs

Coach
The best thing about Gal promoting himself as a prize fighter and getting these main event PPV fights, is the exposure the younger blokes get.

How many of these guys would ever get a chance to feature on a PPV event? A lot of boxers spend there life fighting at Bankstown RSL or Wueenbeyan bowls club.

shaggs

Coach
Noticed Graham Shaw as Gals trainer and Brian Wilmot as his cut man.

Both experts at their trade. Perfect guys to guide him along

snout

First Grade
Browne has KO power and thought all he had to do was land that right and he'd crack Gal. Problem was he got rushed and got his ass kicked. Browne looked shit. He looked bad vs Hoppa but he was still a $1.40 fav for this fight so lets not change the narrative to Gal fought some old bum. Gal was paying $2.45

Wasn't a waste of money for those saying it. A lot of good fights on the under card and good exposure for those guys. Good night and one for the good guys.
Yep. 3 super fights on the undercard.
Watching Gal once again prove his haters wrong.
Bargain.

Feki is bae

Juniors
A lot of experts on my FB feed coming out of the woodwork after the fight. Browne was the bookie's favourite going into the fight, why didn't you pipe up then?

Latest posts