What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Perspective.

Someone sounds like a leader of the Facebook whinging brigade.

Hope Bomber finds a coaching job somewhere else soon so they can all piss off and follow that club. They all clearly have no faith at all in this one

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
We didn’t sack Bomber overnight.... his fate was decided a while ago. The board were just fortunate we weren’t 6 from 6 or it would have been interesting. People need to realise it’s not about this year.

"often"? nah. You play your game, you've just become too obvious about it.
Keep seeking, you accept mediocrity from the team and club. Your choice.

I dont see pointing out some obvious shite in the decision made and its effects on someone who does not accept mediocrity ....Morris . ...as accepting mediocrity . Quite the opposite ,in fact . . Would all the players who got better have gotten better if Morris accepted mediocrity ? Its a nice buzz word but I prefer to look at things in terms of -- Do your best to overcome all obstacles and odds . Never Give Up. Never Blame others before looking to your own performance. It seems last couple games all the Tough guys that dont accept mediocrity are scramblimg back to Blame morris , Oh and his mum ! How long does that go on ? What a bunch of soft c#*Ks.

Last edited:
I dont see pointing out some obvious shite in the decision made and its effects on someone who does not accept mediocrity ....Morris . ...as accepting mediocrity . Quite the opposite ,in fact . . Would all the players who got better have gotten better if Morris accepted mediocrity ? Its a nice buzz word but I prefer to look at things in terms of -- Do your best to overcome all obstacles and odds . Never Give Up. Never Blame others before looking to your own performance. It seems last couple games all the Tough guys that dont accept mediocrity are scramblimg back to Blame morris , Oh and his mum ! How long does that go on ? What a bunch of soft c#*Ks.
You do realise that you are the only one still going on about his mum, right???
Fetish much..

Ads

First Grade
I think if Morris was still here we would have beaten the Dogs. Doubt he makes any difference in the others. The right decision was made.

What the f**k are you going on with simpleton????
I personally have not said a word about the mother thing.
You are a certified nutcase.
Didnt say YOU did You said no one was going on about it anymore .... anyway its obvious useless arguing with those who are set in their thoughts so good luck to you . Im really over talking to idiots who not only cant defend rationally what they say , but cant argue against what you have actually said .

Didnt say YOU did You said no one was going on about it anymore .... anyway its obvious useless arguing with those who are set in their thoughts so good luck to you . Im really over talking to idiots who not only cant defend rationally what they say , but cant argue against what you have actually said .
They aren't, you are. One or two took the piss, you go on and on about it like the devil has put his pitchfork up your arse.
Quite frankly you do not know how to debate, let alone argue. Your posts go around and around, up and down, this way, that way, and they are hardly comprehensible. Rationality is not in your scope.

They aren't, you are. One or two took the piss, you go on and on about it like the devil has put his pitchfork up your arse.
Quite frankly you do not know how to debate, let alone argue. Your posts go around and around, up and down, this way, that way, and they are hardly comprehensible. Rationality is not in your scope.

I dont fit your dogma .Id be concerned if you thought I was rational because it would only mean i agreed with all your crap.You have no capacity to look at facts and assess them against logical conclusions in an unbiased way .