What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 10 vs Storm

Dragons4me

Juniors
Feek U NRL. I know you read these forums but you lot of cents can go to hell. You've already worked out who you want to win and it's clearly not the Dragons. I don't give a shit how you justify it but I'm over this. 12 man side against a 13 man Melbourne and you expect us to pay money and support you lot?? F U !!

thebigredv

First Grade
Watch them go revise this rule now after we get beat by 60. Season over for us and point is made by nrl.

Last week Fui's tackle gets put on report at the very worst.
He was dumb enough to offend but we all saw it coming before the game.

possm

Coach
I'm prepared to say Dufty has earned a contract.
I'm not so sure about that. I think Griffin has already decided to dump him.

What I don't understand is why Griffin did not move Ramsey to fullback putting Max on the wing.

carltonsouth79

First Grade
Next weeks team selection will be a challenge. Likely no Moose, no Tyrell, no Dufty, possibly Sims and Rava out as well, no Lomax....any one left??

thebigredv

First Grade
I'm not so sure about that. I think Griffin has already decided to dump him.

What I don't understand is why Griffin did not move Ramsey to fullback putting Max on the wing.

Ramsey isn't impacting games enough for mine. Think if Feagai didn't get injured he wouldn't have been selected. Might make a good fullback. Would have to liked to see that too to find out.