What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other games 2024

murraymob

Coach
Manly v rooters
New rule could hurt us major time any player near the play the ball standing still on a he last will get penalised if impeding a defender.We just seen brown penalise with a rooster no running near him

Michael Matral

Juniors
This is embarrassing for the full strength Roosters so far..getting held to it by barely a B grade Manly side..even if only for 3/4 of a game

murraymob

Coach
Raiders v heels
Cini playing for eels .He went from Penrith junior to a mini cult hero at another club to now the embarrassment of wearing a eels jersey

Iamback

Coach
I don't read much into trials but Parras backline 2-5 is one of the weakest in comp. The back ups are barely NSW CUP level. They will be inna world of pain if injuries to the starting players.

Hence my comments in the other thread, Bench and depth is terrible

Iamback

Coach
I think/hope top 4..... But if not I'd rather bottom 4 and the end of BA......
Finishing 6th - 8th just keeps him here

Too many teams in that middle bunch improved. Where you guys haven't got a whole lot worse, Just haven't improved like others.

In particulary a utility, A couple of plodders in the pack and outside back depth puts the roster behind most

hindy111

Post Whore
P

put your hand up you have been known to juggle a double cheeseburger and beer at once .Cant get much more utility than that lol

I think Cheeseburger is code for pussy... No idea what a double is and adding beer into the mix sounds like trouble.
I'm not that experienced ffs.

Last edited:

mxlegend99

Referee
Eels seem to go from a good season where they overachieve to a bad one where they underachieve, back to a good one. Roster seems to matter little for that pattern. So I won't pick a spot on the ladder, but I expect them to overachieve this year (still wont go near the premiership) and back to spoon contenders again in 2025.

Consistency seems rare these days. Can really only depend on Roosters and Storm to be in the finals. Us too now. There's a few other teams that should go well. But if they shit the bed completely it wouldn't be too surprising either.

hindy111

Post Whore
Eels seem to go from a good season where they overachieve to a bad one where they underachieve, back to a good one. Roster seems to matter little for that pattern. So I won't pick a spot on the ladder, but I expect them to overachieve this year (still wont go near the premiership) and back to spoon contenders again in 2025.

Consistency seems rare these days. Can really only depend on Roosters and Storm to be in the finals. Us too now. There's a few other teams that should go well. But if they shit the bed completely it wouldn't be too surprising either.

I like Manlys chances this season. I can feel it in my bones.

Latest posts