What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack Adam O'Brien

Woody90

Juniors
Agree Crosslands was ordinary but enthusiastic goer, trids hard but that might be his problem, still think he is our most likely 14 playing 20-30 mins at hooker once Brailey is back, fit and well, play two of Hastings, Gamble and Cogger and 8-10-11-12-13 can/should be rested or replaced by 15-16 17

100%

Have 2 halves on the field instead of 4, a hooker at 9 and a proper lock at 13 for the whole game and already we’re a 50% better team than last night.

Easy to fix too, but whether AOB will be another story.

Haffa

Apparently we should be proud of that game according to AOB
I love the speech about “Wins are built on losses. You forget that the 10 in a row was built on close losses like the ones against Penrith or the one against the cowboys.” FMD. What nonsense.

The 10 in a row didn’t result in a premiership, bro. It was fun but it was still a failure.

Last edited:

Knight Tales

Juniors
It’s the lack of anger and disappointment which I will never understand. I like AOB. But he is too close to this group and it shows. I would he furious if we dropped a perfect half time lead like we just did. He should be saying we are past the excuses phase. And
Making the finals is the expectation: not the aim. Oh well.

Knight Tales

Juniors
Making the 4 the expectation, a Premiership should be the aim - making the 8 merely business as usual.
That is putting a target on your back. And we have not earnt the right to do that. He would look pretty stupid if after never having made the top four, he starts demanding that we do.

Alex28

Coach
It’s going to be a long 3 years for you clowns…

It’s 2 games into the season. Calm down with the carry on.

Woody90

Juniors
It’s going to be a long 3 years for you clowns…

It’s 2 games into the season. Calm down with the carry on.

What are your thoughts going to be when we’re 4 games into the season and still winless? Do you consider that acceptable?

That is putting a target on your back. And we have not earnt the right to do that. He would look pretty stupid if after never having made the top four, he starts demanding that we do.
I never said sprouting in the media. 100% it should be the mentality of any club. Anything less is an excuse.

Woody90

Juniors
That the season isn’t dead until it’s dead?

Isn’t it exhausting being this depressing?

You didn’t answer my question. When we’re 0/4 to start the season, will you find that acceptable? The likes of Melbourne or Penrith wouldn’t so why should we? If we had a heap of player changes, injuries or simply outplayed by a better team it would be different but so far we’ve outplayed ourselves.

I want better for the club. You and the “positive comments only” club clearly don’t. I’m with you that AOB won’t be sacked, but when we come back from pre-season the way we have, and AOB makes comments that he was proud of the performance yesterday (proud of what exactly? We threw away a winnable game against an equally poor team) people have the right to ask questions and criticise.

Alex28

Coach
It’s 4 games into a 24 game regular season. It’s time to calm down.

How many games of Raiders > Cowboys (A) > Storm > Warriors (A) did you think we would have honestly won any way?

I hope for 2, but 1 from 4 wouldn’t have been surprising. We went a lot closer yesterday than I expected.

Latest posts