What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Crowd Watch

Bukowski

Juniors
Not alot, but if they go for a couple season run of these sorts of crowds, improves their chances of an upgrade. Can only sell what they've got.
Yeah, they're stuck with what they got. I don't think them playing anywhere else would work.

APPSY

Juniors
Finally seeing some movement in sales at CBUS. Bays 20 - 22, 16 & 30 - 31 have moved some solid tickets in the past 48hrs. Still not looking amazing, although I'm really bad at guestimating Robina.

I'm going to say maybe 12K at the current rate, though hoping @APPSY tells me I'm way under.

Wollongong is looking great in the grandstands. Again, unless parts have been held back, only the corners of the Southern & Northern Grandstands have anything more than scattered seats. Less than 800 seats are left on sale of the 13,000 at the ground.
I'm expecting a fair amount of walk ups like last years Tits vs Phins game at CBUS. However, this will be one of those instances where the members will let the crowd numbers down. I haven't seen the fanbase this pissed off in a long time. Hoping that they can show a bit of tribalism and whether we win, lose or draw, continue to show up.

In saying that, 15k should be the benchmark for this game if walk ups happen. otherwise you're more or less on the ball @yakstorm , at least by the way ticketmaster has been releasing tickets.

UPDATE - looks like 3 GA sections (29, 28 & 16) have now been listed as unavailable. If they're closed due to seating capactiy reached , should definitely see it push past 15k. Also want to mention that it is bloody criminal that a sideline seat atm ranges between $74-$100 at CBUS. that is a rort.

Last edited:

nko11

Juniors
WIN Stadium hill already looking nicely populated 50 minutes pregame. Looks like all grandstand tickets have been released. Wouldn't be more than 400 seats left. If this doesn't get 19k+ theres no way the capacity is still 22k.
Edit: Hill appears to have sold out - about 300 grandstand seats left.

Last edited:

Lidcombe Bull

Juniors
Still seems to be lots of people coming in at WIN and the hill is packed. I will guess about 18-19K as there are still some patches of empty seats in the stands. I was there in 2018 when there was almost 19K. It looks pretty similar to that. If that stand in the NE corner was ever completely full then it would be over 20K.

Latest posts