What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured / Confirmed Signings

Tiger Shark

Bench
I say this based on zero knowledge but I could see DF calling it this season and moving into an off field role to give us the cash to keep Williams.

DF has had 457 head knocks.
Doesn’t he want to move to Bega or whatever to be a teacher when he’s done ?

Or is that someone else

Special K

Coach
He has said that before but I guess it comes down to dollars. Even on his reduced rate next year it is hard to see him walking away from multiple six figures. Maybe he gets a medical retirement. Who knows

Stake Removed

First Grade
He has said that before but I guess it comes down to dollars. Even on his reduced rate next year it is hard to see him walking away from multiple six figures. Maybe he gets a medical retirement. Who knows
The key with medical retirement is that he needs to do that before Nov 1, otherwise it stays in cap for next year

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
I say this based on zero knowledge but I could see DF calling it this season and moving into an off field role to give us the cash to keep Williams.

DF has had 457 head knocks.
Happy to see him run the water for 300k if that helps us retain Jack. Would do it at speed too given how fast he runs onto the field. Hell he could even be a on- field co-captain given how much time trainers spend on the field these days

dinghydi

Juniors
Yep Could fill in some defensive gaps, point the boys in right direction and give them a gee up when needed kick in the bum at training , etc etc Its definitely an important Position in the game these days .

Last edited:

Stake Removed

First Grade
Thats interesting how much would a quality runner get these days.
Langer what would he be on ?
If Finucane moved into a role like that also could be a strength coach at same time

Stake Removed

First Grade
Just seen the article if the Dragons don't want him that tells me even if he cost nothing it's a no.
Actually will be quiet interesting to see what happens there

Frenzy.

Immortal
So will the Sea Beagles come sniffing around Jacky now? Not that I can see him going there but it's another cat amongst the pigeons.

Stake Removed

First Grade
So will the Sea Beagles come sniffing around Jacky now? Not that I can see him going there but it's another cat amongst the pigeons.
They need to upgrade there forwards $$ wise
Also need to find some cash for DCE it looks like he will be staying on

Quigs

Immortal
I see where Uncle Nick is chasing the Donks Cobey.

And it looks like the Creeping Jesus over at the Dolphs is looking at IQ Staggs

Neat, isn't it.

Frenzy.

Immortal
They need to upgrade there forwards $$ wise
Also need to find some cash for DCE it looks like he will be staying on
He's 35 isn't he? He'll take a haircut and 1 year deal with an MO I reckon. Schysters big contract hasn't even started yet remember. They'll have money.

Stake Removed

First Grade
According to that most reliable of sources, James Hooper, there are "weight clauses" in the contract.
Maybe he meant "wait clauses", where Manly can wait a few months to see if he is still a bum.
If he was a Bronc with weight clauses, all the club would have to do is fling him some of the Macca's vouchers they get

Stake Removed

First Grade
According to that most reliable of sources, James Hooper, there are "weight clauses" in the contract.
Maybe he meant "wait clauses", where Manly can wait a few months to see if he is still a bum.
This has potential to get messy, 360 said he had been injured and sick, does the weight clauses in effect during that period.
Because if know one wants him, I could see this ending up in court Schuster will have at risk 2.4m.
The eagles still have the Hasler court case

This has potential to get messy, 360 said he had been injured and sick, does the weight clauses in effect during that period.
Because if know one wants him, I could see this ending up in court Schuster will have at risk 2.4m.
The eagles still have the Hasler court case

I’d be surprised if he isn’t going to challenge this.

Latest posts