What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

murraymob

Coach
Absolutely f**k no to Maria. Can think of very few players I'd like less at my club. He's well past his best anyway.
I can Sharon woods he running around in reggies
Apparently if Uto doesn't play 2 Origin games this year or the Tigers don't make the 8 he's free to leave, man he would be a great replacement
does it count if he is selected in the squad as I am sure he will be

age.s

First Grade
TPJ is a pretty decent shout actually. Shouldn't cost a mint and has the capacity to be extremely dynamic. We've gotten good footy out of him previously, if only for a limited period.

What if Panthers don’t go for anyone substantial in 2025 and instead go for Leo Thompson in 2026 he is off contract at the end of next season. He is 24 this year.

Use Leota as a lure to get him here.

GowersDallyM

Juniors
What if Panthers don’t go for anyone substantial in 2025 and instead go for Leo Thompson in 2026 he is off contract at the end of next season. He is 24 this year.

I doubt Knights would be silly to let their 2nd best player go.

Copperhead

Juniors

He won't leave the Knights, they've signed his twin brother for 2025.

Fangs

Coach
I can see Spencer coming back to the club one day. I really can.

So would JFH.

We've let one of our most important players ago on mutual terms. He has done plenty for us and we are doing the same for him and his family in return. In a few years he might be the type of player we want back here if he wants to return to Sydney.

We have done a good job with player relationships the past few years. Success breeds happiness.

I love Fish but this is good news. I have been worried about his contract for some time. We can’t have 30 year old props on the coin he was on.

I’ve liked what Henry and Smith have done; tracking a lot better than what Moses and Fish were doing at the same age. We do need another solid front row option though; wouldn’t be adverse to going to the market but not sure throwing a lot of coin at Stefano is the right answer. I like some of the suggestions above about some of the Cronulla players or even @hindy111 ‘s suggestion about Greig. As a left field option, I wonder if JWH would do a cheap one year deal to come off the bench for 20-30 minutes a game?

Another reason why the Warriors will continue to be my second team.
Wow what a horrendous take

GowersDallyM

Juniors
Playing prop for Penrith is one of the easier gigs in the NRL if we are being honest. Our backs almost completely carry them in attack. We just need to find or manufacture a nutter who likes to hit hmmmmmmm Marto fits that perfectly

I like NAS because he is a big offloading prop and can put afew big shots on...he doesn't have a massive motor but like you said you don't need to do alot of work as a panthers prop. NAS would dominate in our team.

Iamback

Coach
TPJ is a pretty decent shout actually. Shouldn't cost a mint and has the capacity to be extremely dynamic. We've gotten good footy out of him previously, if only for a limited period.

He said he will never live in Sydney again