What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 10972

I would still really like for someone to help me out with the Panthers, Cowboys, Manly, Titans & Storm incomplete lists!

Bob

Juniors
The Mack said:
I would still really like for someone to help me out with the Panthers, Cowboys, Manly, Titans & Storm incomplete lists!

Panthers
Trent Waterhouse (Not going anywhere)
Luke Rooney (Under contract for 2008)
Nick Youngquest (In negotiations for a new contract)
Matthew Cross (Likely to move on)
Bryan Norrie (Likely to move on)
Luke Priddis (Not going anywhere)
Tony Puletua (Not going anywhere)
Brett Firman (In negotiations for a new contract)

D

Deleted member 10972

Bob said:
Panthers
Trent Waterhouse (Not going anywhere)
Luke Rooney (Under contract for 2008)
Nick Youngquest (In negotiations for a new contract)
Matthew Cross (Likely to move on)
Bryan Norrie (Likely to move on)
Luke Priddis (Not going anywhere)
Tony Puletua (Not going anywhere)
Brett Firman (In negotiations for a new contract)

Any others? From your PL team?

I'm pretty sure Rooney is off contract, newspaper article a while back stated it i thought.

But how about some of those PL kids? Nuumaali? Georgetown? Daniella?

ByRd

First Grade
harris you traitor lolll he is the bulldog version of jamie lyon except he is a whipped one ;)

but a really good signing, similar player to bowman and hits real hard and will tackle anything, good solid player.

griffo346

First Grade
Jul 20 - Michael Gordon will stay with Penrith until at least the end of Season 2010.

"He has agreed to extend his contract for another two years," Rugby League General Manager Michael Leary said today.

"It's good news. Michael has been one of our most exciting youngsters since breaking into 1st Grade," Leary said.

Michael - nicknamed Flash - can play wing, centre or fullback. He made his top grade debut against the Sharks last season.

He played his junior football with the Tweed Coast Raiders and came to Penrith via the Tweed Seagulls and South Tweed Bears.

Although born at Cooma, in NSW, he played for Queensland Residents in 2004. He is 23.

http://www.panthers.com.au/default.aspx?id=3&ArticleID=531

Godz Illa

Coach
Dragon Rookie Chase Stanley has officially extended his contract with St George Illawarra for a further two years, meaning he will remain with the Club until the end of 2010.
The Hurstville United junior became the youngest St George Illawarra NRL player ever when he made his debut in Round 2 this year at OKI Jubilee Stadium against Newcastle.
Stanley, 18, scored a try with his first touch in NRL football and in his 12 games to date has scored five tries and sits equal second behind Matt Cooper as the Club’s leading try scorer this season.
“As a local junior I always wanted to play NRL for the Dragons and I didn’t expect it to come so soon,” said Stanley. “I’m very happy to know that I will be playing with the Dragons for a few more years and am grateful for the opportunities I have been given here”.
Dragons Chief Executive Officer Peter Doust praised the efforts of Stanley and said he was pleased to have finalised his arrangement with the Club.
“Chase is an exciting player and it is very exciting news for all St George Illawarra fans that he will be remaining with our Club until at least the end of 2010,” said Dragons Chief Executive Officer Peter Doust. “Chase was identified early as a local junior who would have a big future and we can all look forward to watching his continued development.
“The way he has handled the transition to NRL football has been great, especially given that he has combined this with his final year of school”.
Dragons Coach Nathan Brown was equally as pleased to have extended Stanley’s contract with the Club.
“Chase has definitely got a big future ahead of him if he continues to keep working hard and applying himself as he has done this year,” said Brown. “Our plan at the start of the year was to play him in Premier League but he really impressed us in the off-season when he joined the full-time squad after Christmas.
“His efforts in the pre-season combined with some early season injuries gave him his opportunity in the NRL where he has been outstanding, especially considering his age and the fact he is still at school,” added Brown.

http://www.dragons.com.au/index.asp?pageID=101&menuItemID=10&articleID=2828

choc_soldier

Coach
griffo346 said:
Jul 20 - Michael Gordon will stay with Penrith until at least the end of Season 2010.

"He has agreed to extend his contract for another two years," Rugby League General Manager Michael Leary said today.

"It's good news. Michael has been one of our most exciting youngsters since breaking into 1st Grade," Leary said.

Michael - nicknamed Flash - can play wing, centre or fullback. He made his top grade debut against the Sharks last season.

He played his junior football with the Tweed Coast Raiders and came to Penrith via the Tweed Seagulls and South Tweed Bears.

Although born at Cooma, in NSW, he played for Queensland Residents in 2004. He is 23.

http://www.panthers.com.au/default.aspx?id=3&ArticleID=531

Ecstatic with the news! At least we're re-signing a number of our promising rookies... we now have secured Gordon, Blair, Moors and Aiton. Hopefully we can do the same for Jennings. :pray:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Further to mitchus post:

Sullivan to make Bulldogs return

July 20, 2007

FORMER Sharks hooker Michael Sullivan has bucked the trend of NRL players leaving for England by signing with the Bulldogs.

Sullivan, currently in his second season with English Super League club Warrington, will return to the NRL next year after agreeing to a two-season deal with the Dogs.

"With all the talk about NRL players going to England, he's bucking that trend and coming back,'' Dogs coach Steve Folkes said.

"Michael will be very handy for us, particularly around the ruck.''

Sullivan played 61 NRL games for the Sharks between 2002 and 2005 before joining Warrington last season.

AAP

from www.foxsports.com.au/league

also an article at www.bulldogs.com.au

Status
Not open for further replies.