What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nhl

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Not that I know of aphelion, I only look there but haven't bought anything.

But speaking of buying I also had my two official NHL pucks arrive today, which I bought from ebay :)

Sood

Juniors
Wings suck this season :(

Well, so far they suck.. but i think they will start clicking soon. Playing Oilers today - so that should help :p

Oh and im loveing the leafs struggle. Can u imagine if they come last and boston gets the #1 pick via the kessel trade. Burke would look like an idiot. Fingers crossed. The guy is a tool.

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Don't worry Sood, the boys will be back playing well again. It's too early to say they are bad or anything. Datz and Z are getting into gear now so that is a great sign. Yep hopefully they'll knock off the Oilers today

In Pens news, not that anyone cares..lol they've put Malkin on the injured list for 2-3 weeks with a shoulder injury.

aphelion

Juniors
Not that I know of aphelion, I only look there but haven't bought anything.

But speaking of buying I also had my two official NHL pucks arrive today, which I bought from ebay :)

I'm normally the same, especially since I got seriously burned on Postage the first time I bought a jersey from them. Unfortunately for me, my fiancee wants some Ducks polos for Xmas and the NHL Shop is the only place I've found that sells them. I might have to get her to pick something from River City Sports instead.

Were they game pucks or souvenirs? I love my puck collection, I've got one from each city that I've been to a game in.

One of these days I'll get around to taking and posting some pix of my puck/jersey/random dust gatherer collection. I took a pic of my jersey collection a few months ago, but it's since been added to :)

aphelion

Juniors
Wings suck this season :(

Well, so far they suck.. but i think they will start clicking soon. Playing Oilers today - so that should help :p

Oh and im loveing the leafs struggle. Can u imagine if they come last and boston gets the #1 pick via the kessel trade. Burke would look like an idiot. Fingers crossed. The guy is a tool.

Don't the Wings always start off slowly though? You'll be fine. When was the last time they missed the playoffs?

I've said it before but I'll say it again, I have a soft spot for the Leafs, but their constant failures never cease to amuse.

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Damn it! After being down 0-4 to the Oilers going in the second period today, the Red Wings rallied laste to only lose out 5-6!!! :(. I'm so gutted!! Made a nice come back thou, they are improving!!!

Sood

Juniors
No.. wings dont normally start like this.. :?

It was a nice comeback against the oil. Least Wings got a point. Sucks about Filpulla getting injured though, really sucks.

Cant believe Dustin Penner is like 3rd in points in the league, thats insane.

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Also forgot to mention, from the other day, Pens defeated Ducks! Woohoo! I was heaps happy about that. hehehe

Today, Aves won and Stars lost :(

Wings taking on Sharks tomorrow

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Other games on tomorrow are:

Penguins v Kings
Rangers vs Oilers
Flames v Blues
Blue Jackets vs Thrashers
Bruins vs Canadians
Senators vs Lightning
Wild vs Cancuks
Coyotes vs Blackhawks
Ducks vs Predators

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Just playing NHL 09, with my Be a pro character. already in my first year surpassed all goals set out and am now playing playoff hockey i the top side :-D haha

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Saw the Bruins V Red Wings game.

Gee the Red Wings defend well.

What about the bruins huge dude, 6 foot 9. Freakin Lurch on skates.

Also watched the Hawks down the Kings

Love Kiethy and Seabrook, Kane goes all right too.

Gunna have to get to Chicago for a game one day, they sell beer, it's all good.

Latest posts