What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nhl

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
ah I can't believe Red Wings are 0-2 and already! Not impressed!!! Pens are freaking trailing Islanders in this game too...damn it.

Aves won again too so that's a good thing....

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Games that are currently on:

Senators 2-0 up against Maple Leafs, end of 2nd period
Flyers 4-3 lead Capitals, also end of 2nd period
Lightning and Hurricanes 1-1 als at the end of 2nd period

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Wings beat Blachkws 3-2,
Penguins defeat flyers 5-4
Aves lost however, later will know the result from Stars-Flames game

and not so good news on the Red Wings front, they've now lost Franzen for up to 4months!!!

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Stars won 5-2 over Flames the other day, right now Aves are tied 2-2 with Blackhawks, and Red Wings beat Caps 3-2 and Pens beat Maple Leafs 5-2

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I am trying not to read this I record the games and watch them later, (the wife and kids need to be out of the way)

I have recorded, the Blackhawks V Flames I think.

I watched the Capitals go down in extra time to Philly, geez the blokes must have to adjust to walking after skating, like being on a free way then on a 40k road.

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
I'm going to take up inline hockey next year, but will probably start learning the basics pretty soon. It differs slightly to the ice but still pretty good nonetheless

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
...and to add to that I bought my hockey stick yesterday too. It's the Warrior Dolomite (with nipple grip) and it's got the Draper curve, 100 flex, right.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Dude,

Best game ever.

1st period Calgary score 5 goals. Two lucky ones (one off Keiths legs)

2nd Period Chicago score 4 goals, Keithy and Seabrook dominating the forecheck and Seabrooks passes to his forwards sublime. Also a great fight, you have to love it, all the other player and refs get out of the way once two dudes take the gloves off.

Calgary captain wins the fight, just, trying to stop Chicagos momemtum.

3rd Period 2 minutes to go Keithy puts one in 5-5, Kiethy the lefty and Seabrook the righty dominated possession and were smashing 'em

Extra time, Keithy across to Seabrook --> he shoots --> HE SCORES.

Chicago win 6-5 in Extra time.

f**king loved it. It was a record breaking game too, no team had scored 5 goals first period since 1996, Chicago had never won from 5-0 down.

I am hooked on NHL now.

Go the Blackhawks.

When I do play I only play with a mate and we love Keith and Seabrook.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
It is hard for me to get time to watch the games I have taped, but I will get there.

You're a Red Wing hey, I see why the laugh when I said Chicago.

lol

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Glad you enjoyed it. It was an awesome game, well done to the Blackhawks,

and yeah fan of the Red Wings, not been too great a start for them so far but they'll bounce back I'm sure. Pens haven't lost since their 3-0 shutout loss to the Coyotes

Avs are going alright, and Dallas are a bit up and down too

aphelion

Juniors
Has anyone had any trouble ordering from the NHL Shop lately?

Just spent an hour doing my Xmas shopping only to have it lock up during the checkout process. Not happy.