What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nhl

Jono Russell

Bench
I just want to see how many of the 9000+ members of this board follow the NHL. It would be great if there was enough of us to start a new forum up.

I am a massive Canucks fan :)

225px-

Jono Russell

Bench
As do I but it is worth a shot. Maybe a Mod can sticky the NHL thread so we can have something atleast.

Are you a fan you're self or did you just post because you felt like telling me that?

somethingwithjohn said:
As do I but it is worth a shot. Maybe a Mod can sticky the NHL thread so we can have something atleast.

Are you a fan you're self or did you just post because you felt like telling me that?

yep mapleleafs fan

Jono Russell

Bench
Leafs are down 1 - 0 atm against sabres.

I think they have a strong side and can make the playoff if they get a few more good wins

Jono Russell

Bench
Canucks play L.A Kings today. We shoudl smash them on paper and by season stats however I am expecting it to be alot closer. Prediction Canucks 3 - 2

Jono Russell

Bench
Canucks vs Ducks

this will be a very good match. The Canucks defeated San Jose on saturday in OT. This was Roberto Luongos 39 season win and a new records for the Canucks team.

Jono Russell

Bench
Damn Canucks lost in OT.

we had that game at 2 - 0 in the first and let it go.

They need to re-group and get their sh*t together.

Skeletor

Juniors
Colorado win 3-2 over the flames and keep their (slim) playoff hopes alive, my absolutely unbiased observations:
Joe Sakic is God.
Paul Stastny has the potential to be as good as his father.

I'm not 100% concerned about making the playoffs, I'm mostly looking forward to next season:
Bruno-Sakic-Svatos
Wolski-Stastny-Hejduk
Hartnell?-Hensick-Stewart
Parker-Guite-Laperrierre

Liles-Hamrlik/Phillips?
Leopold-Skrastins
Clark-Klee/Cumiskey/Finger

Budaj
Cujo?

The Stanley cup parade starts at the Pepsi Center :p

Skeletor

Juniors
It kind of annoys me that the Avs are probably going to be just out of the playoffs, without the high draft pick missing the playoffs usually entails.

Skeletor

Juniors
Avs keep their playoff hopes alive with a win over the Nucks. Now, for the Avs to make the playoffs:
They need to beat Nashville (regulation or OT doesn't matter) & Calgary (see below).
Calgary need to lose to Edmonton & Colorado, one of those losses must be in regulation.

Latest posts