What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crime Command Takes Over NRL Betting Inquiry

Karmawave

Bench
The manager of Brad Murray and Ryan Tandy is the same man too, Sam Ayoub.

When he first signed to Sydney from the Hunter region, Brad Murray lived with Sam Ayoub and his family.

No doubt all this information will start coming out, and the links are making pretty clear sense.

El Diablo

Post Whore
When he first signed to Sydney from the Hunter region, Brad Murray lived with Sam Ayoub and his family.

No doubt all this information will start coming out, and the links are making pretty clear sense.

has he ever been to a Lakers game?

Last edited:

hindy111

Post Whore
Silly boy...cause he is not a big name he will be made an example of.If it was a HUGE name i reckon they would of hid it.But Tandy and Murray if proven will not play again.His best bet would be to deny it or say it was a coincidence??
At the end of the day how good is this guy anyhows? Nog big loss.Everyone was going on about HUMBLE this time last yea : P

APRIL BELLE

Juniors
Let me be a devil's advocate for Murray.

What if Murray was told to have a bet for someone on a trotter at fixed odds. Maybe the ticket was already written out for him or he was given the code no. He was told the bets were being spread around so more money could be placed on the trotter at the max odds. Plausible and nothing illegal or wrong for a footy player to bet on Trots. There were trots being run that night.

Only after he places the bet does he realise the bet was for something else.Maybe he doesn't even look at the ticket. What does he do them ? Maybe he thinks the wrong code was written down. Who hasn't done that. I accidently backed someone to win the Browlow medal at 1000 - 1 odds once. I trying to have an NRL bet. When he realises what the bet was for and it loses what does he do about.

How can anyone prove this hasn't happened.

What the Police will want from Murrray is who he was placing the bet for. Presumably others are implicated. Others who are connected to the match.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Let me be a devil's advocate for Murray.

What if Murray was told to have a bet for someone on a trotter at fixed odds. Maybe the ticket was already written out for him or he was given the code no. He was told the bets were being spread around so more money could be placed on the trotter at the max odds. Plausible and nothing illegal or wrong for a footy player to bet on Trots. There were trots being run that night.

Only after he places the bet does he realise the bet was for something else.Maybe he doesn't even look at the ticket. What does he do them ? Maybe he thinks the wrong code was written down. Who hasn't done that. I accidently backed someone to win the Browlow medal at 1000 - 1 odds once. I trying to have an NRL bet. When he realises what the bet was for and it loses what does he do about.

How can anyone prove this hasn't happened.

What the Police will want from Murrray is who he was placing the bet for. Presumably others are implicated. Others who are connected to the match.

Yes this is what most likely would have happened.:sarcasm:

boxhead

First Grade
That's what happens I guess.....you have one of the world's best ever halfbacks and then you struggle to ever get someone that can fill those shoes in. The same is *sort of* happening post Andrew Johns at the Knights. Halfbacks don't get any better than Sterlo and Johns, it's no surprise both clubs have troubles getting long-term halfbacks now.

IanG

Coach
Oh blow the code word out their bum.

Saying Quizing makes it sound like they're on Sale Of The Century

Just like the use of the phase Assisting with their inquiries.

DeanPay98

Juniors
Lets just wait and see what the facts are. He may have broken an NRL and Toyota Cup rule but whether there is anything more to this is another question. We're all still innocent until proven guilty in this country.

Latest posts