What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crime Command Takes Over NRL Betting Inquiry

jc155776

Coach
just remember he has not even been accused of doing anything wrong as of yet so don't post he has done anything ilegal

I get where you are coming from.

BUT.

He has been identified as Brad Murry.

NRL, Toyota cup players, coaches, board members etc are banned from betting on matches.

The police have said he was the first to bet on the Penalty goal option.

That in itself is something he has done wrong, so why jump around the issue when its already out in the open and no speculation is needed?

Whether he knew about the fix being on is another matter for people to make up their own minds about in the mean time.

I blame the current board for this. How Freakn dare they sign this type of player. Didn't they do the TAB surveillance checks before they signed him. Sack the board!!!!!

what are the odds the poor saps who put the bets on will take the fall while the ringleaders who organised the whole thing will get off scot free

boxhead

First Grade
If it is him, which seems irrefutable now.....
Well, what else can you do I guess?

boxhead

First Grade
The Channel 9 report says that Murray is shocked at the allegations, as Weidler heard off the Eels management.

Apparently the Eels are keeping in constant contact with Murray.

boxhead

First Grade
The Channel 9 report from Danny Weidler says that a source confirmed it is Brad Murray, and that they have tried to get into contact with Murray but he hasn't returned the calls.

Weidler also reported that the Eels have been in contact with Brad Murray, who is reported to be shocked by the allegations.

The manager of Brad Murray and Ryan Tandy is the same man too, Sam Ayoub.

Didgi

There's an article that states it's him, but apparently it's from an unreputable source.

El D, how can a source be less reputable than Danny Weidler :p

boxhead

First Grade
Listening to 2UE, Brandy asked Danny Weidler (they interviewed him) if it could all just be a coincidence and Weidler did admit that all three involved in the allegations (Ayoub, Tandy and Murray) have strongly denied the claims (obviously). His tone seemed to suggest that this could go either way.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Listening to 2UE, Brandy asked Danny Weidler (they interviewed him) if it could all just be a coincidence and Weidler did admit that all three involved in the allegations (Ayoub, Tandy and Murray) have strongly denied the claims (obviously). His tone seemed to suggest that this could go either way.

I'm sure it was just all a coincidence.:sarcasm:

Latest posts