What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crime Command Takes Over NRL Betting Inquiry

yawn

Juniors
  1. ‎lizziepearl‎: RT @Danny_Weidler: Just revealed Brad Murray is the person police want to talk to about bets on Cowboys-Dogs game. Murray is an Eels player.
    Twitter - 204
    3 minutes ago

2. ‎nospam09‎: RR: Brad Murray involved in the betting scandal it seems as police want to talk to him about bets?
    Twitter - 391
    6 minutes ago

3. ‎Danny_Weidler‎: Just revealed Brad Murray is the person police want to talk to about bets on Cowboys-Dogs game. Murray is an Eels player.
    Twitter - 562
    9 minutes ago

Redback71

First Grade
Great :( dont know if it has been posted yet

Just on nbn 4.30pm news regards cowboys vs dogs game

Gronk

Staff member
Feeling for the kid. The bush lawyer and clairvoyant in me says that he was told to do it. He may have profited from it but I would say that his career is safe simply because he didn't mastermind it. He may well face criminal charges but a good behaviour bond will probably do it.

I hope it pans out that way anyway.

El Diablo

Post Whore
just remember he has not even been accused of doing anything wrong as of yet so don't post he has done anything ilegal

cgee221

Juniors
You know what really pisses me off about all of this is that they're not only laying into the kid & whether or not he's guilty, the rep will stick, but most of all he's being referred to as Eels player Brad Murray. Now while yes it's true he's contracted to us, the incident took place while he was with the Roosters. He should be referred to as former Roosters Under 20s halfback Brad Murray. Honestly these journalists like to stick the boot in & associate us with ANYTHING negative...FFS..

Latest posts