What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Wenty Magpies 2011 thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gronk

Staff member
I beliueve the state cup side are playing Manly on saturday at 1pm as part of a double header, there's some interesting names appearin in this weeks team.

1. Chris Walker
2. Chris Hicks
3. Troy Savage
4. Karl Filiga
5. Ken Sio
6. Tom Humble
7. Daniel Mortimer
8. Pele Peletelese
9. Matt Hunt
22. Carl Webb
11. Nathan Armit
12. Matt Ryan
13. Danny Howard

14. Aaron Fluke
15. Joseph Paulo
16. Benson Tupou
17. Valu Nasio
COACH: Brett COOK

http://nswrl.com.au/default.aspx?s=article-display&id=38777&title=nsw-cup-team-lists---round-18

@iam_chriswalker chris walker

not a bad morning on the goldy, lets go house hunting, where 2 start, burleigh, palmy or currumbin???

1 hour ago via web Favorite Retweet Reply
:-k

Stagger eel

Staff member
Extremely shit start by wenty, walkers replacement Hendy made an error which lead to 1 of their first 2 tries score is 10 nil manly!

Stagger eel

Staff member
Half time 16-6 manly

Our first 15 minutes has been dreadful, making mistakes and dropping off tackles but we seemed have gained some composure and scored right on half time by filiga after a kick from morts.

Tom humble has been ordinary and has made several poor decision on the 5th and execution has been terrible.

Ken sio has been found wanting on the right Wing and is still getting used to playing after a long lay off

Joseph Paulo came on in the 20tg minute and has looked keen to impress.

Our best players have been morts, matt Ryan and Danny Howard.

Stagger eel

Staff member
With 12 to go manly are doing a number on us by 40 to 10.

I wouldn't feed any of those blokes today but I would offer morts and matt Ryan entree

Karl filiga has come off with what appears to be a right ankle injury, looks like another extended stint on the sideline

Stagger eel

Staff member
Full time manly 46 wenty 10

Matt Ryan has come off with what appears to be a serious shoulder or peck injury!

CrazyEel

Bench
Geez, with so much 1st grade experience on board the Wenty wheel seems to have well and truly fallen off

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
Terrible! hopefully we can bounce back next Sunday. Not good about the injuries, hope Ryan is ok. Do you know the story with Walker Staggs? Thankyou for the updates too.

Gronk

Staff member
Lioks like Chris Walker is on leave. House hunting with his wife in QLD, not injured doing rehab.

Source; twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.