What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Wenty Magpies 2011 thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gronk

Staff member
Joseph Paulo has a lot of skill. Nice pass, strong defence. Can kick goals too. I like him.

Nikki

Coach
Bundy boys had a loss today (if you could call it that) 48 - 14 to Cabramatta. Kenny Sio played out there. Im assuming this was his return after injury.

Stagger eel

Staff member
bad news about the bundy boys, I take it the coach was pissed of Nix...

good news about young Kenny having a run.

and please..he's a long way from first grade.

Nikki

Coach
bad news about the bundy boys, I take it the coach was pissed of Nix...

good news about young Kenny having a run.

and please..he's a long way from first grade.

Very, very pissed! I could come out with the excuses of some decisions not going our way, which they didnt, but as I said to Az last night, the boys just rocked up a week early for the bye. They just did not put in.

Ref's were a shamozzle. Ref or touchie pulled a hammy chasing the first try. Refs from other game had gone home so no one to sub him. Then a few sets later, as we kick off the Ref calls time so he can swap spots with the touchie. I was embarrassed for them.

Kennys return was a quiet one. A couple of errors to be expected, but we just couldnt hold onto the ball long enough to get it out to him. And Cabra had some BIIIIIG boppers who just ran at him every time.

Stagger eel

Staff member
I beliueve the state cup side are playing Manly on saturday at 1pm as part of a double header, there's some interesting names appearin in this weeks team.

1. Chris Walker
2. Chris Hicks
3. Troy Savage
4. Karl Filiga
5. Ken Sio
6. Tom Humble
7. Daniel Mortimer
8. Pele Peletelese
9. Matt Hunt
22. Carl Webb
11. Nathan Armit
12. Matt Ryan
13. Danny Howard

14. Aaron Fluke
15. Joseph Paulo
16. Benson Tupou
17. Valu Nasio
COACH: Brett COOK

http://nswrl.com.au/default.aspx?s=article-display&id=38777&title=nsw-cup-team-lists---round-18

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
good to see Ken Sio named although this season is probably a write off for him, takes ages to come back from those serious injuries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts