What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

parra pete

Referee
The eat the Eels? I would argue that we have beat ourselves plenty this year!

True, and I totally agree..The Eels have become a reincarnation the North Sydney Bears in 2011..No other side has the ability to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory than the Eels.
I'll bet you supporters don't feel confident of a win leading by six with ten seconds left on the clock and in possession..
It's a feeling I experienced for a long long long time. The more things change, the more they stay the same..

Eelementary

Post Whore
True, and I totally agree..The Eels have become a reincarnation the North Sydney Bears in 2011..No other side has the ability to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory than the Eels.
I'll bet you supporters don't feel confident of a win leading by six with ten seconds left on the clock and in possession..
It's a feeling I experienced for a long long long time. The more things change, the more they stay the same..

You know, Pete, for a bloke who professes that he followed this club for 40-odd years, you sure do have a way of distancing yourself from it with a remarkable degree of contempt - and yet, you still grace us with your presence (which I, for one, find fantastic). Why is that?

scottyeel

Bench
lol you faider supporters can only dream of being in front with 10 seconds left, your games are normally over by halftime :lol:

DeanPay98

Juniors
Too easy boys, too easy...Canberra have done something the Eels haven't managed this season.....:sarcasm:

Win two in a row? Score over 40 points in a game? Win a penalty count? Not get stiffed by the referees? Not be subject to the demands of unreasonable fans? Not worry about what Krisnan Inu and Feleti Mateo are doing?

Kornstar

Coach

I haven't felt confident being in from by 30 with 10 seconds left since what feels like forever.......it's all part of the fun of being an Eels fan i guess.......

parra pete

Referee
Hey pete, nice cocked elbow by your mate Thompson on the weekend!
Least it was a Storm bloke he hit i suppose :sarcasm:

Was it a better one than Lachlan Coote's on Etu?
Did either get penalised - or cited, can't remember. I though the Coote hit on Etu was borderline at best...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts