What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All upcoming international matches + sydney times

crimpo

Juniors
The Russians tend to do better at home but you have to suspect the Lebanese gave a few more of their domestic players a run-out (and if so - kudos to them)

langpark

First Grade
Home ground advantage is a huge factor in Russia, even teams like Man Utd struggle when playing over in Moscow. I just did a quick search now and the maximum temp. in Moscow today was 6 degrees!! Slightly different to the Lebanese climate...

RedVee

First Grade
Upcoming international schedule (hopefully i've converted the times right!)

Local time Sydney time Match Location

13:00 Saturday November 5 00:00 Sunday November 6 Wales v NZ Wembley Double Header, England
15:30 Saturday November 5 02:30 Sunday November 6 England v Australia Wembley Double Header, England

18:00 Saturday November 12 05:00 Sunday November 13 England v NZ KC Stadium, England
17:45 Sunday November 13 04:45 Monday November 14 Wales v Australia Wrexham FC, Wales

18:00 Saturday November 19 05:00 Sunday November 19 4 Nations Final Elland Road, England

---------------------------------

Just looking at the 4Nations for a moment.
Is there a weekend missing?

Why don't Aust play NZ?
Why don't Eng play Wales?

danmiles73

Juniors
Really?

After last weeks games :?

WOW.

Did Lebanon drop players or did Russia step up? (I think I know the answer)

I was expecting another 90+ score :shock:

Looks like conditions were a bit of a factor here.

RLEF Match Report said:
The Cedars, whose preparation was hampered by a lack of training facilities and a three hour journey to the ground, struggled to come to terms with the biting wind and small pitch but still posted six tries.

Lebanon coach David Baysarri was satisfied just to come away with a victory. “It’s a win, but a lot of factors affected our performance,” he said. “We had to endure freezing conditions, which we weren’t used to.”

Source: http://www.rlef.eu.com/wcq/report?RLE00000058

Mullins!!!

Juniors
So 9 are playing the Aus V Nz game live at 6am saturday right... What about Wales V Eng? Is that on fox live?

mattystans000

Juniors
For Sydney NSW coverage times, on my Foxtel Guide i've got:

Aus v Nzl - Saturday Oct 29 @ 5:45am (EDT) LIVE - Channel 9 (Not GEM or GO!)
Eng v Wal - Sunday Oct 30 @ 12:30 am (EDT) LIVE - Fox Sports 2 (FS2HD)

Eng v Wal - Sunday Oct 30 @ 7:00 pm (EDT) Replay - Fox Sports 2 (FS2HD)
Eng v Wal - Monday Oct 31 @ 3:00 pm (EDT) Replay - Fox Sports 2 (FS2HD)
Aus v Nzl - Monday Oct 31 @ 4:30 pm (EDT) Replay - Fox Sports 2 (FS2HD)

Can't wait for the International Footy to kick off with some TV Coverage, the WCQualifiers and Test Friendlies have been great so far!

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
IMG_5652_thumb.jpg

http://www.ffr13.fr/index.php/equip...x.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1387

Bobbie Goulding, coach XIII of France, has unveiled the list of 20 players required to play the game between France to Scotland this Saturday, Oct. 29 at Gilbert Brutus stadium in Perpignan (kick-off: 15 h 10 ). Gregory Mounis, Sebastien Raguin and David Ferriol left the band and lights giving way to Romaric Bemba (AS Carcassonne) and Damien Cardaci (St Esteve-XIII Catalan).

The 20 for Scotland

1. Olivier ELIMA (Bradford Bulls)

2. Rémi Casty (Catalans Dragons)

3. Jamal Fakir (Catalans Dragons)

4. Eloi PELLISSIER (Catalans Dragons)

5. BENTLEY Kane (FC Lezignan)

6. Mickaël Simon (Catalans Dragons)

7. Jason BAITIERI (Catalans Dragons)

8. Cyril GOSSARD (Catalans Dragons)

9. Julian BOUSQUET (St Esteve-XIII Catalans)

10. Romaric BEMBA (AS Carcassonne)

11. Vincent Duport (Catalans Dragons)

12. Cyril Stacul (Catalans Dragons)

13. Frédéric Vaccari (Catalans Dragons)

14.Maxime GRESEQUE (SM Pia XIII)

15. Dane Chisholm (Melbourne Storm)

16. Mathias ACAP (St Esteve-XIII Catalans)

17. Jean-Philippe BAILE (Catalans Dragons)

18. Damien Cardaci (St Esteve-XIII Catalans)

19. Thomas Bosc (Catalans Dragons)

20. Olivier Arnaud (SO Avignon)

Springs

First Grade
I highly doubt it considering if they showed them live they would be on in the early hours of the morning.