What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All upcoming international matches + sydney times

hutch

First Grade
I watched a heap of the qualifiers for the 2008 rlwc online, telstra big pond had them on the rugby league channel. The coverage was much better, it's non existant this time around!

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
Scotland team.

http://www.ffr13.fr/index.php/component/content/article/128/1426

Team Scotland for Saturday

Thursday, October 27, 2011 11:02 p.m.
The Scotland coach Steve McCormack, who arrived on Thursday evening at Perpignan at the head of his troops, informed the team that will face XIII of France, on Saturday (3:10 p.m.)-Gilbert Brutus stadium in Perpignan:

Alex Hurst (Swinton)

Crawford Matthews (Hull FC), Josh Barlow (Halifax), Dave Arnot (London Skolar), David Scott (Hull KR)

(O) Lee Paterson (Swinton), (m) John Duffy (Leigh)

Giles Lomax (Edinburgh Eagles), Andrew Henderson (Sheffield), Neil Lowe (Hunslet)

Sam Barlow (Halifax), Paddy Coupar (Edinburgh Eagles)

Alex Szostak (Sheffield). Substitutes to choose from:

Mike Stewart (Gloucestershire University), Callum Cockburn (Edinburgh Eagles), Nick Broere (Edinburgh Eagles), Ben Hellewell (Warrington Wolves), Jordan Rice (Gloucestershire University).

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
I think it's around 10 past midnight, 20 mins before the Welsh/England game sadly.

I'm going to try and see if I can have both going at once.

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
Here's a pic of the France v England game last week, thanks to the guys at RFXIII

Panorama_avignon_211011.jpg

Didgi

If anyone has France v Scotland and England v Wales streams, sharing is caring.

RedVee

First Grade
Has Robertson made himself available for Scotland again now he is moving from Manly to London?

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
Just under 40 mins till France v Scotland, time to kick the old PC in the guts and reboot, hopefully I'll be pleasantly surprised and able to watch or as usual, bitterly disappointed.

paulmac

Juniors
anyone got scores from Belgrade?Russia v Serbia should be done and Lebanon should of kicked off.

Latest posts