What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All upcoming international matches + sydney times

Evil Homer

Staff member
Just noticed that you appear to have missed France vs England at Avignon off the list, kick off is 19:45 British time next Friday.

RedVee

First Grade
I agree, at the very least the RLIF site should have these matches listed..

Here in Australia, the ARL (forget the NRL, that's a club comp only) should approach Fairfax or News and say "hey we know the other code has their WC on at the moment, but y'know we're getting ready for ours as well and look at all these matches over the next few weeks, why don't we do a story on it"

Brad Walter from the SMH seems to have a interest in International League, I can't think of a News journo that does, but it can't hurt to look into it..

Mascord seems very into the International League, not sure who he writes for these days.

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
Looked everywhere, can't find a single bloody link.

Get with it RLIF, it's the 21st f**king century where people from Afghanistan/Hati and the friggin moon if need be can stream live sport.

But oh, not RL fans.

Didgi

The stream is currently showing highlights of previous Italian matches. Hopefully tonight's game will be on.

Didgi

I had it on pause, they're working fine right now, I'd say it's just your connection.

Edit: ok, sweet.

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
Anyone know if the England Knights v France match will be anywhere?

Looked on the TNT direct8 site that showed all the games last year and nothing is up.

I read that canal+ is taking it over and they have scrapped RL coverage plenty of times before, so nothing would surprise me to see it scrapped again :x

may have found one. I have contacted the FIRL on facebook, have two. PM me if interested. I have checked them my self and I wouldn't count on it being on but lets hope so! :D

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
The France v England game (Proper England) will be shown on Sky and Orange sports 21st October.

Should be able to get a stream for that game.