What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superthread XLIV - honouring Raider_69

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason Maher

Immortal
f**k the Ravens. Don't really want the 49ers drawing level with Pittsburgh, but it's preferable to the purple merkins winning.

thorson1987

Coach
Only tatts I would get on my feet are left on the right foot and right on the left foot for shits and giggles.

Jason Maher

Immortal
I have zero desire to ever get a tattoo. Ironic that Chicken Hunter bags people who watch overseas sport for doing so to be cool. I could say something similar about people who get tattoos.

Hallatia

Referee
Tattoos on feet. Unpleasant.
I don't know why this is, but I find the joint between the foot and leg the absolute most painful place to have laser done, even worse than Brazilian (which is not a pleasant experience at all). I don't have hair on my feet, so I haven't experienced the laser on them, but on that bottom part of the leg it is the worst
What happened to the days when tattoos were for people who had been to jail, bikies or gang members
Everybody has one nowadays..except me
also an exception
Wife wants me to stop.

But it's like pringles.

Once you have one you want more.
I have heard that getting tattoos becomes really addictive, don't really know why that is.

Dragon2010

First Grade
Bogan and proud-ish.

These tatts symbolise a year since I had the strength and courage to change my life.

Great to hear, good on you Dani!

On a side note. If I was to ever get a tat it would be of my mothers name but given recent events and the relationship we now share I'd rather not. So I'd leave it to my 2nd choice of getting just a small flag of my countries of origin on my upper right back (Two flags blended into each-other). That's it.

Hallatia

Referee
If I were ever to get a tatto, I'd get "right arm" and "left arm" on the respective limbs.
when I was a kid I used to want to get tattoos on my wrists and one under belly button, something in big letters which went across the bottom of the stomach in a curve. When I grew up I realised that I didn't want anything permanently imprinted on me. But I don't mind tattoos as long as they're not covering someone's body, there is very little colour in them and they are not in stupid places

BunniesMan

Immortal
Playing the best poker of my life atm. 180 player tournament on Pokerstars, there's 17 people left, 17th gets $29. 1st gets $743. I've got the 3rd most chips. If I win I'm dieing of alcohol poisoning next weekend.

thorson1987

Coach
Playing the best poker of my life atm. 180 player tournament on Pokerstars, there's 17 people left, 17th gets $29. 1st gets $743. I've got the 3rd most chips. If I win I'm dieing of alcohol poisoning next weekend.

Aren't you against gambling?

Jason Maher

Immortal
People wonder why cricket discussion happens in ST. I invite those people to read the cricket forum. They will then understand.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Aren't you against gambling?
huh? When did I say that? Firstly, I never said I'm "against" gambling. Secondly, poker is not gambling. But I'm not getting into this debate right now, it's far too late at night for me to be bashing my head against the wall.

thorson1987

Coach
Bullshit.

You know you will get hammered in the poker is gambling debate.

No matter which way you try and spin it poker is gambling.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Poker is gambling. Just because it's not a game of pure chance doesn't mean it isn't gambling. Anything that involves the wagering of money on an uncertain outcome is gambling.

Status
Not open for further replies.