What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | 2nd PF | Sat | Roosters 40-14 Knights | Allianz

Grand Finalist #2: Roosters or Knights?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skeepe

Immortal
I believe in Wayne. Premiership number 2.5 coming up in just over a week, you'll see.

Spot On

Coach
I predicted wins over the Bulldogs and Storm. Why change now?

Mate, you've been solid no doubt. I must say this change that has come over you is welcome but I'm sceptical about your motives. Will you tear us apart if we are smashed on Sat night or will there be a genuine feeling of sadness and emptiness if Newy are knocked out????

matrightyeh

Juniors
go the knights
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif

pantherz9103

First Grade
I'd like to see Knights win, although disappointed Gower's not in the team. I dislike the Roosters, but I expect they will win. The NRL want the Souffs v Roosters GF, although if Souffs lose then I'll be cheering on the Knights all the more, to avoid a Moanly v Roosters GF. A Moanly v Knights GF would be nostalgic.

natheel

Coach
Out of manly and knights at the moment I think Souths are happy to be playing a battered and bruised manly side. Knights are on a roll have confidence and could upset them. Hope knights win this one

Valheru

Coach
I'd like to see Knights win, although disappointed Gower's not in the team. I dislike the Roosters, but I expect they will win. The NRL want the Souffs v Roosters GF, although if Souffs lose then I'll be cheering on the Knights all the more, to avoid a Moanly v Roosters GF. A Moanly v Knights GF would be nostalgic.

Yes the NRL want us there thus the lack of penalties we have conceded all year...

bor

Juniors
Yes the NRL want us there thus the lack of penalties we have conceded all year...

The more worrying sign is that the Roosters also receive the least penalties, and they have for the past few seasons.

Meapro Ham

Juniors
Whether Cordner plays is a huge key to this game. Not sure how many games the Roosters have lost when all 3 of SBW, JWH and Cordner are playing but I'm guessing it would be not many.

RABK

Referee
As good as Cordner is (still overated by Roosters fans), rushing him back might not be so wise. Straight into a preliminary after 7 weeks off. He will get found out if the Knights play to the pace they did against Melbourne.

Meapro Ham

Juniors
Playing an unfit Cordner seems an unnecessary risk. There are plenty of other fully fit options. So you can probably assume he'll be right to go if he does play.

Can't have seen much of him if you think he is overrated. Massively underrated if anything.

RABK

Referee
Playing an unfit Cordner seems an unnecessary risk. There are plenty of other fully fit options. So you can probably assume he'll be right to go if he does play.

Can't have seen much of him if you think he is overrated. Massively underrated if anything.

Remember, Cordner was a Knight before your mob poached him. I was watching him play before you even knew he existed. He's good, but not 'he'll be one of the best backrowers to have ever played the game' good which some of you have already stated in a backrower thread a couple of weeks ago.

Meapro Ham

Juniors
Remember, Cordner was a Knight before your mob poached him. I was watching him play before you even knew he existed. He's good, but not 'he'll be one of the best backrowers to have ever played the game' good which some of you have already stated in a backrower thread a couple of weeks ago.

He's been at the Roosters since the age of 16. If you'd watched a lot of Rooster games this year you'd realise how good he is now, which is a lot more relevant than how good he might have been in Taree as a 15 year old.

Latest posts