What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

👊🏽 OT - THE GRAND FINAL THREAD 👊🏽

bluefox68

Staff member
My heart says Panthers (cos my sons played for Bathurst Panthers)…

My head says Rabbitohs - because of Wayne Bennett’s outstanding record in GF’s…

fizman

Bench
I think whichever way it goes it will be a blowout score line.

I’m thinking Souths 20+ but if Penrith get early points and on a roll I can just as easily see them piling on the points as well.

Either way, I think it will be a blowout score line.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Come on Panthers. Would bring a smile to a lot of people’s faces out here in the west. I really hope they win it.

Quigs

Immortal
I just posted this up in the other thread and then saw this one you bastards... (so here is the copy and paste)
From Grand Final Day prelim game.

So it is to be, our very own Nene McDonald will be playing for Norths in next weeks QLD Intrust Cup Grand Final.

He is right now playing for Norths against Burliegh and it is all but over. They will be playing Wynnum.

Incidently the Great One Sir Thomas Bishop finished his illustrious career with Norths after he left the Sharks in 74.

Quigs

Immortal
Yep I've been a Souffs supporter all me life... even back when I had all me own teef

shadowboxer

First Grade
Great hit on Arrow Gus - shouldn’t be a penalty…..zzzzzz
Great try walker.
Green going all darlings panthers - c’mon Souths

R-15-3

Bench
Clearys shoulder is f**ked.
Melbourne only ran at him once last week and went straight through.
Souths have only run at him once so far and straight through him.
It’s not rocket science.
Same with ball in hand he isn’t running it in traffic so either go straight in hard on him or just let him pass and put the receiver under pressure.
It’s south’s to lose IMO

Weaponhead

Coach
Penrith way on top physically but Souffs would be pumped with the score. If Souffs get some good ball they will score points. Penrith might get a bit nervy.

Latest posts