What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

0 for 2 in 2004

Jess

Juniors
Jimbo said:
Don't be like that, b*tch..

f**k you, sk*nk. I wouldn't be surprised if f*cking Manly beat the sh*t out of you this Sat...

And quacky, shut yo' mouth. :p

Note: I don't really think manly are going to win, and god I atleast hope they don't. And I really do want quacky to keep quiet
:lol:

Jimbo

Immortal
What kind of language is that for a young lady to use? Wash your f*cking mouth out!!

:p

Jimbo

Immortal
ShireShark said:
This thread is f*cking disgraceful and you should all be f*cking ashamed of yourselves.

You f*cking started it, you low merkin!!

:lol:

Aries

Bench
f**k me, what a bunch of f**king foul mouthed merkins you guys are. I have never heard such shit dribble from the mouths of merkins and a***holes...

Now, stop f**king swearing you merkins!! :p

lolesi

First Grade
How old are you f**king merkins, act your f**king age or f**k off, deadset this is a f**king outrage

Macca

Coach
Rebuilding is a f#$king excuse but it is one us merkins have to stop using this f#$king year.

Houdini

First Grade
F**k me dead! what the f*$K just happend in this f&^king thread????!!!!???

All you merkins have me in stitches :lol:

fish

Juniors
Who can swear the most.......I remember that me and my grade 7 mates used to see who was the coolest by playing this same game.After puberty thou it didn't seem quite as funny.

Jimbo

Immortal
What he hell kind of post is that? Not a single f*cking swear word!!

P*ssy...

Macca

Coach
Why don't you fu<k off then you fu<cking pole smoker. Aren't you a fu<ked up fu<king Manly silvertail fu<k anyway?

wittyfan

Referee
McSharkie said:
Why don't you fu<k off then you fu<cking pole smoker. Aren't you a fu<ked up fu<king Manly silvertail fu<k anyway?

:lol: I've never seen the greater-than symbol used before to beat the censors. :)

Macca

Coach
Well, fu<k, I fu<king can't take fu<k all credit for it, other <unts have been fu<king using the fu<king thing for a fu<king long while.

Latest posts