What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

04/05: the season of inter

Craig

Juniors
hybrid_tiger said:
38203.jpg

:lol:

Looks like Emre is coming out of the closet. I shudder what to think goes on behind the scenes at Massimo's palace.

Il Massimo ed i Perdenti per sempre!

What were you doing on Inter's website anyway?

It is probably not what it looks like.

half

Coach
well craig, do you know how we don't like milan and juve cos they're more successful than us? well roma fans not only have to hate those 2 teams, but inter and lazio as well

hybrid_tiger

Coach
half said:
well craig, do you know how we don't like milan and juve cos they're more successful than us? well roma fans not only have to hate those 2 teams, but inter and lazio as well

Roma fans hate Juve for a number of reasons. Most Roma fans dislike Juve more than Lazio. Lazio are only hated around derby time. ;-)

Most people don't hate Inter - they just laugh at them. Why would Roma fans hate a club that has not won the Scudetto in 15 years, whilst spending 10 times the budget that we have spent in that period of time? :lol:

half

Coach
juventus vs inter - the derby of italy
juventus vs roma - just another game

what inter spends is irrelevant imo. it's not my money. i don't care

Craig

Juniors
Latest rumour s that Julio Cruz is willing to take a hefty pay cut and join AS Roma on loan for the season, and Inter are considering on getting rid of Andy van der Meyde and Fabio Cannavaro.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
half said:
juventus vs inter - the derby of italy
juventus vs roma - just another game

what inter spends is irrelevant imo. it's not my money. i don't care

Inter vs Milan is nothing compared to Roma vs Lazio.

And I hope we don't sign Cruz. Not good enough IMO.

half

Coach
hybrid_tiger said:
if roma vs lazio was so pertinent, you wouldn't be suggesting roma vs juventus is even more significant. your bias is shining through imo

fact is, inter is involved in both the biggest derbies in the serie a

i wouldn't mind seeing those 3 players leave, craig. cordoba and materazzi are so awesome so i can't see cannavaro getting much of a go anyway

hybrid_tiger

Coach
half said:
hybrid_tiger said:
if roma vs lazio was so pertinent, you wouldn't be suggesting roma vs juventus is even more significant. your bias is shining through imo

fact is, inter is involved in both the biggest derbies in the serie a

i wouldn't mind seeing those 3 players leave, craig. cordoba and materazzi are so awesome so i can't see cannavaro getting much of a go anyway

NFI.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Ahh, ducking and weaving.

You're good at that half. Tell me, were any of those stars won in you're lifetime? :lol:

But do you think Materazzi is a good player? ;-)

half

Coach
hybrid_tiger said:
Ahh, ducking and weaving.

You're good at that half.
i haven't ducked or weaved anything fo sho

i've said many times that matrix rules. inter are better for his presense

inter earned that star in 1966. here we are almost 40 years later and roma still ain't close to getting one. lol

hybrid_tiger

Coach
So you are going to sit here and tell me that Materazzi is a a good player?

Sorry, but I can't take you seriously if you believe this. Your football knowledge must be quite poor.

Couldn't give a stuff if Inter have a star - they are still sh1te. No other club in recent history has spent so much money on "star" players to come out with nothing but embarrasment.

Tell me halfy, were you around when the Perdenti won a Scudetto? ;-)

Craig

Juniors
hybrid_tiger said:

You gave us Batiusa (sp) and Crisitiano Zanetti and Sinisa Mohajovic used to play for Roma (where you a Roma supporter when that happened hybrid) so it is only fair we give you one of our bench players.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Craig said:
hybrid_tiger said:

You gave us Batiusa (sp) and Crisitiano Zanetti and Sinisa Mohajovic used to play for Roma (where you a Roma supporter when that happened hybrid) so it is only fair we give you one of our bench players.

Batistuta was signed on a loan deal when he was washed up anyway. His last decent season was when we won the Scudetto. :D

Zanetti was decent in 2000/01, but has never been the same since moving to Inter. Even you could vouch for that. And Mihajovic played for us for one lousy season - he has always been a Laziale.

Cruz is an ok player and found some form in the early part of last season, but it is obvious he is a step down from the likes of Gilardino, Ibrahimovic and Luis Fabiano, who we have been linked with.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
We're getting closer to the business end of the off season. At this stage the contenders will look like this:

Dida
Cafu Stam Nesta Maldini
Pirlo
Gattuso Seedorf
Kaka
Sheva Crespo

Pellizoli
Panucci Mexes Ferrari Chivu
Perrotta De Rossi
Mancini Totti Cassano
Montella

Toldo
Zanetti Materazzi Cannavaro Favalli
Cambiasso Davids Veron
Stankovic
Adriano Martins

Buffon
Thuram Legrotagglie Zebina Zambrotta
Blasi Emerson Nedved
Del Piero Miccoli
Trezeguet

IMO, Juve need a defender and another decent midfielder, whilst Roma need a striker.

Thoughts?

Latest posts