What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

04/05: the season of inter

hybrid_tiger

Coach
What? You mean the depression he had whilst he was on holidays when he was supposed to be training?

:roll:

The guy is pathetic. Glad to see him go. He can't even respect a contract that he signed. What happens when he get's depressed at Juve? :lol:

Roma-Juve will be even more spicier this season. ;-)

half

Coach
from what i heard, sensi said he could sign with any other club at the end of last season

inter won the tim cup. awesome. the battle of the 3 big guns of italy has once again finished with inter success

38323.jpg

hybrid_tiger

Coach
I havent heard that Sensi rumour.

Regardless, he had a contract with us and he violated it. Disgraceful. He is a little child and a pathetic person with no dignity.

TIM CUP? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Craig

Juniors
Well at least Roma have got some money for him.

I bet you would take the 14m euros in your finincial state then for him to leave and get a big fat ZERO.

Actually half it was the TIM Trophy. Inter take on Bolton in a few days time in a friendly.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Craig said:
Well at least Roma have got some money for him.

I bet you would take the 14m euros in your finincial state then for him to leave and get a big fat ZERO.

Actually half it was the TIM Trophy. Inter take on Bolton in a few days time in a friendly.

For sure. I was waiting for the day he was gone. But if we didnt have financial troubles, I would have made him stay and rot on the bench for a season. Priceless.

The money from his transfer will be used to attempt to sign Gilardino, who has a verbal agreement to join Roma. :D

Craig

Juniors
And Inter have signed Sinisa Miheljovic on a free transfer for only one season, why?

At 35 I would have given as much thought to signing if I had my way as somebody would of walking across the desert with only one water bottle.

Hybrid is there any thruth in the rumour that Porto want to splash out 16m euros for Trainos Dellas and Aston Villa being interested in Oliver Dacourt?

Craig

Juniors
From goal.com?

Will History Repeat Itself?
Every year it’s basically the same story; Inter give a lot of hope to their fans with important players coming over to supposedly strengthen an already strong squad from the previous season.

However it usually occurs that the nerazzurri’s confidence vanishes around Christmas time when either Milan or Juventus, who would have tried to make intelligent transfers rather than just big name transfers, would have already distanced themselves from Inter.

This year the Italian summer has not changed, with Inter once again taking the front seat in the ‘calciomercato’ with big name signings. However there is one big difference as with the arrival of Roberto Mancini, both Moratti and Facchetti seem to have taken a different approach at signing players.

No more ridiculously huge amounts of money for wannabe stars, but low cost and at times even free transfers for already proven team players who can contribute to the nerazzurri’s cause. Even the transfers do not to seem made randomly just to add another player to the squad, but have been made in an intelligent manner to strengthen specifically certain departments which were not up to standard before.

On paper the midfield is world class and the forward line is unstoppable, with the defence looking steady thanks to the new additions. So does this mean that Inter have finally learnt from their mistakes? Or is this just the prelude to yet another disappointing season for Moratti and all Inter fans? Still too early to say but all their fans will be hoping that for once their players put their money where their mouth is after claiming they have a team strong enough to win both the Scudetto and Serie A.

Glenn Debattista

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Mihajovic is a pathetic signing.

He is old, slow, and is more of a liability than an advantage.

Inter were doing well on the transfer market until they signed this hack.

Craig

Juniors
What about Ze Maria from Perugia?

He has also joined on a two year deal.

And Inter take on Bolton in a friendly.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Craig said:
What about Ze Maria from Perugia?

He has also joined on a two year deal.

And Inter take on Bolton in a friendly.

Decent player, but I struggle to comprehend why Inter would want him when they already have too many players.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Craig said:
Something about Mancini wanting a very strong defence.

Players like Mihajovic are not going to make a defence strong. You already have one hack at the back, I dont know why they signed another.

Craig

Juniors
hybrid_tiger said:
Players like Mihajovic are not going to make a defence strong. You already have one hack at the back, I dont know why they signed another.

Mancini wants to have heaps of depth in defence, IMO it is because of Mancini is that Mihajovic has signed for Inter.

half

Coach
ze maria:

In the fight for the Scudetto who should you fear more out of Milan and Juventus?
"I have never feared anyone. I have a lot of respect for both Juventus and Milan, but like Sinisa said earlier it's Inter that must be feared. We mustn't fear anyone."

Craig

Juniors
I like his attitude :D :lol: :lol:

Matias Almeyda is close to joining Brescia with Gilberto Silva also a target by Brescia according to the press.

SS Napoli went bankrupt the other day which should mean Australian striker Max Vieri will be without a club.

Craig

Juniors
And Simone Perotti has left Chievo and joined Roma. Perotti was actually born in England.